Late September long weekend itinerary feedback

firsttimetripper

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, thanks for this great resource.

Our family (2 adults, 2 elementary school kids first visit) will be staying at BC September 21-25 and wanted to get feedback on this plan:

Thursday 21st: arrive midday flying in. Walk over to Epcot
Friday 22nd:MK until mid afternoon (not doing MNSSHP)
Saturday 23rd: HS
Sunday 24th: AK
Monday 25th: MK until flight out late

I'm thinking we get 1 park per day passes without the water park option since we're at BC? Kids will probably want to swim in the afternoons at BC then go to bed- were all morning people.

Open to buying G+ and ILLs.

Thanks so much!

My only thought was flipping HS and AK for crowd control. Plus if you get done with AK early, it would be a nice mid-trip pool evening.

I would not get the plus feature since you don't have enough time for a waterpark.

Hi everyone, thanks for this great resource.

Our family (2 adults, 2 elementary school kids first visit) will be staying at BC September 21-25 and wanted to get feedback on this plan:

Thursday 21st: arrive midday flying in. Walk over to Epcot
Friday 22nd:MK until mid afternoon (not doing MNSSHP)
Saturday 23rd: HS
Sunday 24th: AK
Monday 25th: MK until flight out late

I'm thinking we get 1 park per day passes without the water park option since we're at BC? Kids will probably want to swim in the afternoons at BC then go to bed- were all morning people.

Open to buying G+ and ILLs.

Thanks so much!
Aloha,
Recommend enjoy your resort and pool on Thursday. No park. The kids will love it. RD MK Friday And DHS on Saturday. Maximize G+ and LL at both parks. Take an afternoon break and return in the PM. For Sunday, rest in the AM and do AK in the afternoon, Hit Epcot Monday.
DHS will be the most challenging park. No need for G+ at AK or Epcot. Enter Epcot from the International Gateway and hit Remy first and tour counter clockwise.
The heat and humidity will be tough. Don’t try to do everything. Hit your priorities using RD, G+ and LL. When the kids get tired, pull out of the parks and rest at the resort. At their age, they will enjoy the resort and pool as much as the rides.
enjoy WDW. Don’t fight the crowds, heat and humidity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts