Late check in

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
My flight into Orlando doesn't land until 7:15pm. Taking ME to YC. Am I going to get stuck with a less than well located room? I have a garden view room reserved. Opinions please.

You will be fine... My flight on March 24th gets in at 11:32 which puts us at the resort after midnight and when I called they said I would be ok... Just paying for a full days price for only a fee sleeping hours sucks :)

I think you will be fine. We have arrived/checked in all times of day from early morning to very late at night (after midnight) and have always gotten great rooms. For our stay at the Poly we didn't check in until around 1:00 a.m. and 2 out of our 3 requests were fulfilled, with the 3rd being fulfilled if we wanted to change rooms the next morning. So, in our experience, it doesn't matter what time of day you check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter