Last Year on this date they were out!

I just got off the phone with DCL CM and when I asked when the 2007 schedule was coming out she said "by the end of the month." I reminded her that tomorrow was the end of the month. She said "...my how time flies when you are having fun. I know they are busy inputing the schedule." I'm sure it means nothing, but it was nice to think the schedule will be out shortly...

...I was calling to DCL to cancel the Thanksgiving cruise in 2006 since my husband informed me that we couldn't go anywhere other than to his family's place over Thanksgiving. Luckily we still have August 2006 booked. We are looking to book something in 2007 too. Hopefully the 2007 schedule comes out soon enough that I can book a 2007 cruise and the new deposit will get offset by the refund of the Thanksgiving cruise deposit.

Now where do you think the Magic will be in August of 2007? I wouldn't hesitate for a minute doing another repo, but I'm guessing the prices won't be anything like what they were for this year's on the first day they were announced.

Could they be waiting until after the Magic's drydock? Would there be any reason to wait for that? Maybe have a staff meeting or something and ask the CM's their opinions?

Yes, I remember last year at this time posting a message on the great rate I got for August 2006.

I just called DCL and when I asked if the 2007 rates were out yet the woman hesitated and then said "no, not yet" and then I asked "do you know when" and she told me by the end of the YEAR!!!! I then asked her if I should call at the beginning of each month to check and she said NO, don't call until DECEMBER!!!!"

What is up with this? Are the people ansering the phones telling people whatever they want?

I called yesterday morning and was told the rates would be out in October.

Anyone else call and hear something different???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!