• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last Year Bounce FDP in Dec?

MinnieVanMom

DIS Veteran
Was there FD also offered in early December of last year? For some reason I thought it was??:confused3

I believe that they did offer a bounceback rate in December 2007, but it did not include free dining. I think it was 30% off for certain dates in 2008.

I think it was offered on december 2006. I went because of that offer and made my reservation.Vero.

I agree with Vero. The FD package was offered in December a few years ago, then the offer was only given during the fall FD time period in later years.

We were talking about this the other day. I believe in 2006 or 07, there was an offer where it wasn't called "Free Dining" but the discount on a package that included dining was the amount of the dining plan.
They just didn't market it that way.

This is the first time I have seen the term "Free Dining" officially applied to a time other than Hurricane season. Wish we were able to go!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter