Last time you danced in public

I HATE dancing! I'm an introvert and anything as preceived as being on public display doesn't work for me.....so last time was 2005 at DS's wedding (because I didn't really have a choice). One dance with him and done

At my nephew's wedding Nov. 2019. All the "kids" (nieces and nephews, youngest is 26) were astounded, but my sisters-in-law and I were out there, whooping it up most all night! We'd had such a great time together at DD's wedding (June 2019) that we knew better than to waste the chance to make more great memories!

OH, I just remembered... I did "shake it" a bit at Disney Springs, Dec 2019. There was a kids dance party and as long as we were walking by, I figured I enjoy the music a little!

In public and w/o family?
A gala benefit for a local museum, last November.

At family gatherings, only the infirm don't get up and dance.

We didn’t make it to Tucks. DS can only last a couple hours out there.
My sister went to Loyola and now she and BIL live in Gretna, so we've been to NOLA several times (I'll be there in March). I miss Mardi Gras... DH and I are hoping to get down next year- great party!!

Well, if you want to call standing at my seat and shuffling around "dancing," it was at the Cher concert in December.

DH and I danced a bit at a club in Ocean City, Maryland last summer. It was 80's flashback night.

At a family member's wedding reception about 3 years ago. Might be the last time, I don't think I want to get that wasted again!;)

Last April. DW and I were visiting The Villages, where they have live music on their town squares every evening. It was a 70s band and you just can't say "no" when they start playing Staying Alive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!