Lanyard and Pins!

makinorlando

When you're curious, you find lots of interesting
FINALLy - after being in one park or another at least one day a week since 10/1, we won the YOMD lanyard and pins. DD was also "this close" to getting a pair of dream ears.

We got the lanyards in Innoventions when we went in to play the robot computer game - everyone that was in there for that game got them. DD was in the single rider line for Test Track when a bunch of people in front of her won ears - She said they ran out just when they got to her!

I am very HAPPY with what we did receive - but that would have just made the day a real DREAM!

Congrats on the pins!!!

We won Dream Fast Passes at MGM on Sunday, but I really would have loved to get pins! :love:

We saw tons of Fast Passes in all the parks except Epcot. We saw ears mostly at AK. We really didn't see many pins at all! I was commenting about it to DH, and a lady walking next to us said they got them the day before. Then I saw one man later that day with the lanyard but I don't know when or where he got it.

We got the Tink Pixie Dust pins while we were there last week. We found a video camera on a pressed penny machine and turned it in to the CM working the cash register. She gave me the Tink pins (one to keep, one to give away) My DD also got about 5 Magical Moments certificates for playing various games in the stores, and a free Disney Bus pin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!