Land of Make Believe Discount? Coupons?

Mickeys.friend

Too far from the fun!!!!
I thought I saw a thread about LOMB recently, but do not seem to be able to search for it....Are there any discount codes or coupons available? I know there was an Entertainment coupon, but I don't have the book and when I search the free EntertainmentSavers site, I cannot find the coupon to download. Any help or information would be appreciated! I am going tomorrow...

LIZ

Wish you had posted this earlier. I have a coupon for buy one adult get one free that you could have had and I would have mailed it to you.I am in Central Jersey. We went a few weeks ago and it is really cute. I found the place to be very clean and perfect for my daughter who is 6. I don't bother bringing my oder kids, they are 16 and 13 because I think they would be bored. Hope you h ave fun.

Lisa

I luck out. My BIl knows the owner and gets us comp tickets for free every year. Last year we went 5 times. This year we have been 2 times and are going for our last trip of the summer this week. We live 5 minutes away so we just go spur of the moment.

If you can, I would AVOID weekends like the plague. We drove by today and the place was so packed. They had the far lot completely full which I rarely see even used. We always go on a day where it rained in the morning knowing that most people wont be taking the trip. I could not imagine waiting in line for anything there.

Anyway, a cute little kids park. My boys love it. We do not do the waterpark though it looks impressive and even enjoyable for older kids. My only gripe is that the parent price is just $2 less than the kid price and there are only like 4 rides I go on with the boys. It can be expensive, we are thankful for our freebies.

OMG!! I saw this post and said this can't be the same LOMB that I went to as a kid. I didn't even know this place still existed. We use to go here all the time when we were little, back in the 70's ;) .

If anyone still has coupons available that they won't use this year, I would LOVE to have them. My son has never been and I have been meaning to take him, but it is a been costly for us.

I live in Essex County and would be willing to pick them up, or I can mail you a self addressed, stamped envelope for you to send them to me.

Thanks!

PS - Oh, my email address is frantwo (at) hotmail.com

I live a few minutes away from LOMB :goodvibes I can't believe something so close to home is on the DIS boards :banana:

I will look around and if I can find any coupons I will let you all know

Hi,
I am also looking for Land of Make Believe Coupons. Anybody have any extras? I'm hoping to take the kids...again. We paid full price last time because we didn't know about the coupons, and then we were rained out shortly after arriving! Thanks in advance.

Hi! I did not end up going for many reasons, but I did notice that there was a site similar to the Entertainment book where you could download a buy one adult admission get one free...perhaps someone else knos the web address...or just do a search...

LIZ

I luck out. My BIl knows the owner and gets us comp tickets for free every year. Last year we went 5 times. This year we have been 2 times and are going for our last trip of the summer this week. We live 5 minutes away so we just go spur of the moment.

If you can, I would AVOID weekends like the plague. We drove by today and the place was so packed. They had the far lot completely full which I rarely see even used. We always go on a day where it rained in the morning knowing that most people wont be taking the trip. I could not imagine waiting in line for anything there.

Anyway, a cute little kids park. My boys love it. We do not do the waterpark though it looks impressive and even enjoyable for older kids. My only gripe is that the parent price is just $2 less than the kid price and there are only like 4 rides I go on with the boys. It can be expensive, we are thankful for our freebies.

Totally OT (although we also love TLOMB, aka The Land of Retired Carnival Rides :rotfl2: ), I need to get a restaurant GC for IL's, who live in Belvidere - any really nice restaurants in that area?

I too live about 10 minutes from LOMB. I have the Entertainment Book coupon but will not be using it this year. If anyone is interested in sending me a SASE, I can give you the coupon. PM me at maryhogan (at) embarqmail (dot) com.

Coupon in the Entertainment Book are awesome! The book costs $25 and there are 4 $5 off coupons for Shop Rite alone.

Totally OT (although we also love TLOMB, aka The Land of Retired Carnival Rides :rotfl2: ), I need to get a restaurant GC for IL's, who live in Belvidere - any really nice restaurants in that area?

Luigis is good, its right on 46. we havent found any really awesome places we like up there tho. I havent been to luigis this year tho so things may have changed.

Hi Lisa I live in Central NJ too, Im also planning a trip with my family to the Land Of Make Believe I could really use the buy one get one free coupon. If your still have it and are still willing to mail it I sure can use it. Thank you so much

Sam

I am almost positive I also have the coupon for 1 free adult admission with 1 paid adult admission. I will check in the morning because my coupon book is in the car.

There are B1G1 free coupons in the KidStuff books some schools sell...so if you have one of those look in it!

Wow! :) So nice to see so many new members as a result of this thread!

:welcome: to all the newbies! Please check out the other threads on this board as well and join in the conversation!

I do have the coupon for 1 free adult admission with the purchase of an adult admission, it was in my KidStuff coupon book. The coupon expires September 7th and I think that is when LOMB closes for the season.

Hello: Was just wondering if anyone out there has a coupon for the land of make believe as I am planning on taking my grandchildren soon. My sister is also taking her granddaughter so if anyone has two of them simply would be wonderful. Thanks a bunch, Maureen from Central Jersey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!