• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Land and Sea package does Land part include meals

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
Hello everyone,

I am deciding which will be cheaper to book Land and Sea together for my DH and me or separate staying at the pop. What I am not sure is what is included in the land portions. Is the dining option included or do we have to pay our own meals. Also If we wanted to go back to Disney after the cruise would we have to go to the airport and then get transportation to our Disney resort. :flower:

Thanks for you help.

Several years ago we did a land/sea package and the land portion included the hotel room, the ultimate park hopper tickets for the length of the stay and transportation from the park to the port. There were no meals at WDW included in the land portion. I don't do the land/sea package anymore as I have found it to be cheaper for me to make my own reservations/plans if we go to WDW before/after the cruise.

Ours just included the hotel and park tickets. We had our own car so transportation wasn't included in our package. I wouldn't book the package again, cheaper to do it on my own. The only nice part was once you check in the hotel you don't do anything at port other than get in line.

Unfortunately there is not a way to add the dining to the land/sea packages. The land/sea package does include the premium park pass now and all of your meals on the ship, but no dining while on land.

Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter