Lamplight Lounge, Brunch or Dinner?

angelabanangela

Earning My Ears
Which do you think is better, Lamplight Lounge brunch or dinner? Right now I have a reservation for both and need to cancel one. Thanks!

If you just want to have drinks and apps in the bar, do you make a dinner reservation?

What! Omg. 🤦‍♀️

Every time we walk by there and it's empty, my husband and I say to each other "leaving money on the table." Literally, this place would be FULL every day if they actually opened it. We've been told it's staffing issues at LL. Sometimes the bar is open and you can literally walk up to it and get a drink to go. But not always. And when it is open, it's only like noon to 5pm.

Waiiiiit..

We have an 1155 lamplight reservation. I want lobster nachos... but looking at the menu lunch doesn't start until ..2pm?!?! Can I still get lobster nachos at noon?!?

Waiiiiit..

We have an 1155 lamplight reservation. I want lobster nachos... but looking at the menu lunch doesn't start until ..2pm?!?! Can I still get lobster nachos at noon?!?
My reservation does say lamplight lunch..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!