Lamplight Lounge, Brunch or Dinner?

Every time we walk by there and it's empty, my husband and I say to each other "leaving money on the table." Literally, this place would be FULL every day if they actually opened it. We've been told it's staffing issues at LL. Sometimes the bar is open and you can literally walk up to it and get a drink to go. But not always. And when it is open, it's only like noon to 5pm.
Website says 11:30 to 5. I don't understand because it always seems closed to me too and before the pandemic it wasn't

Brunch is great! We have never been for lunch or dinner but we plan on booking again for brunch in December.
The Chilaquiles were very good but I felt it could have used a protein. I’ve heard (and plan to try) you can add a steak to any breakfast option as well, despite not saying so on the menu.
The drinks are all great but the wife loved the mimosa flight.
Have a great trip!

My husband loves the Chilaqulies and I love the Flautas but we both tried the Mimosa flight and all of the drinks were warm. Just not good. We have tried both brunch and dinner but for us brunch wins hands down.🙂🙂
I'm a huge fan of brunch! We go every trip! The mimosa flights are yummy and they have the best chiliquiles I've ever had! The chips stay crispy and the green sauce is the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter