LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I know you probably get tired of it but your designs are incredible. This is our first cruise and I made a gift of it to my son And his wife but they wanted to include his daughter so I added myself to help with her so they could do some things alone. So enough of that now let me see if I can do this right.

We are going on the Disney Dream on July 19, 2015 and I apologize for making such a late request but I was hoping you could do it at least by July 10th.

These are my requests

Street sign
I was hoping to get one that said "Cruising Honeymoon Lane" with Beauty and the beast characters but if that is too long just "honeymoon lane" would be fine.
Disney Dream

Street sign
Alyssia blvd
Character- tangled
Disney Dream

Street sign
Mamaw's circle
Minnie
Disney Dream

Name fill

Alyssia-
princess namefill2

Donavon- beast fill, I did not see one

Sarah- beauty or belle fill, again I did not see one

Wanda- Ariel fill

Autograph cover 8x8

princess Alyssia's autographs- the number I saw was zpsbdec7a93

Cruise- honeymoon
Love4-zps266d040f but with beauty and beast
Donavon and Sarah
Disney Dream
Celebrating honeymoon
July 2015

Cruise sign 62
The Sayre Family
Hanging out on the Disney Dream

Cruise kite
Disney Dream
With 4 kites
Donavon
Sarah
Alyssia
Mom

Pirate Mickey heads
Disney Dream

Donavon- pirate11

Sarah- pirate12

Wanda- pirate24

Alyssia-pirate34

Again thanks much

Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/June/Bitsybug2002
password is Bitsybug2002

LadyB,

OK, your first set of magnets was so awesome. I realized I didn't order and even amount for everyone, so could I get a few more? Thanks so much in advance! We're only 19 days out, and getting so excited!!

Princess Protection #4 - Agent Eric
Princess Protection #6 - Agent Bill
MH Snow White #1 - Laura
MH Minnie #14 - Lisa

LadyB,

OK, your first set of magnets was so awesome. I realized I didn't order and even amount for everyone, so could I get a few more? Thanks so much in advance! We're only 19 days out, and getting so excited!!

Princess Protection #4 - Agent Eric
Princess Protection #6 - Agent Bill
MH Snow White #1 - Laura
MH Minnie #14 - Lisa
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/July/3beauties1beast
password is 3beauties1beast

It is so kind of you to do this. Thank you!
If you are able, may I please have the following:
1. Cruise sign #39 (ship with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc. playing under water): "We are Ready for Adventure! Grandma and The Ard Family, Disney Fantasy September 2015"
2. Mickey Heads/Big Hero 6 #3 I think (Beta Max in fighting attire in center without gear in right ear): Garrett
3. Mickey Heads/Fairy #11: Kerry
4. Mickey Heads/Finding Nemo #5: Matthew
5. Mickey Heads/Incredibles #4 (family in ear): Chris
6. Mickey Heads/Princess Group (pastel colors with 10 princesses): Lauren
7. Mickey Heads/Minions #2: Nathan
8. Mickey Heads/Mickey and Friends #1: Dora and "cruise" in right ear

It is so kind of you to do this. Thank you!
If you are able, may I please have the following:
1. Cruise sign #39 (ship with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, etc. playing under water): "We are Ready for Adventure! Grandma and The Ard Family, Disney Fantasy September 2015"
2. Mickey Heads/Big Hero 6 #3 I think (Beta Max in fighting attire in center without gear in right ear): Garrett
3. Mickey Heads/Fairy #11: Kerry
4. Mickey Heads/Finding Nemo #5: Matthew
5. Mickey Heads/Incredibles #4 (family in ear): Chris
6. Mickey Heads/Princess Group (pastel colors with 10 princesses): Lauren
7. Mickey Heads/Minions #2: Nathan
8. Mickey Heads/Mickey and Friends #1: Dora and "cruise" in right ear
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/July/kerry1379
password is kerry1379

Hi,

I've just found this thread, and your designs are so awesome!! We are sailing on the Magic July 10th, I know this is super last minute so now worries if they are not able to filled before then. :duck:

Mickey Heads Stitch #4: Alison
Mickey Heads Star Wars #3: Kevin
Mickey Heads Up #1: Kevin
Mickey Head Tangled #7: Katie
Star Wars Cruise #14: The LaBarge Family/Disney Magic
Mickey Head Grad #7: Alison/Class of 2015
Mickey Head Nemo #9: Nancy
Mickey Head Pooh #3: Katie
Mickey Head Monsters #9: Nancy

Hi,

I've just found this thread, and your designs are so awesome!! We are sailing on the Magic July 10th, I know this is super last minute so now worries if they are not able to filled before then. :duck:

Mickey Heads Stitch #4: Alison
Mickey Heads Star Wars #3: Kevin
Mickey Heads Up #1: Kevin
Mickey Head Tangled #7: Katie
Star Wars Cruise #14: The LaBarge Family/Disney Magic
Mickey Head Grad #7: Alison/Class of 2015
Mickey Head Nemo #9: Nancy
Mickey Head Pooh #3: Katie
Mickey Head Monsters #9: Nancy

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/July/princesskatie17
password is princesskatie17

I just found your thread and we leave for our trip late on Wednesday... any chance you have time to make us four? I'd even just take the un-personalized images :)

LadyBMHNemo5 – Nana

LadyBMHStar2 - Mama

LadyBCruiseMH76 - Ari
LadyBCruisePortHole6 - Richoux

Thanks, and I totally understand if you don't have time :)

I just found your thread and we leave for our trip late on Wednesday... any chance you have time to make us four? I'd even just take the un-personalized images :)

LadyBMHNemo5 – Nana

LadyBMHStar2 - Mama

LadyBCruiseMH76 - Ari
LadyBCruisePortHole6 - Richoux

Thanks, and I totally understand if you don't have time :)
I should have time to do them tonight :)

Hi!! Love your work!! Not sure if you have time for these as we leave on July 20th, but if you do I would love the following mickey heads; if you only have time for 2 I put them in order of my favs. Thank you thank you!!!
Chip and dale with yellow backgound. Name Matthew

Chip and dale running in green grass name Andrew

In the pooh and friends folder, tigger with no face ( in between pooh and piglet with no face) I would love to request one with Matthew and one with Andrew

Marie from the artistacats the last one with her head turned name Olivia

Bolt and penny together. Name Olivia

Thank you!!

Hi!! Love your work!! Not sure if you have time for these as we leave on July 20th, but if you do I would love the following mickey heads; if you only have time for 2 I put them in order of my favs. Thank you thank you!!!
Chip and dale with yellow backgound. Name Matthew

Chip and dale running in green grass name Andrew

In the pooh and friends folder, tigger with no face ( in between pooh and piglet with no face) I would love to request one with Matthew and one with Andrew

Marie from the artistacats the last one with her head turned name Olivia

Bolt and penny together. Name Olivia

Thank you!!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/July/terkov
password is terkov

HI LadyB! I must be doing something wrong because I keep trying to see your pretty designs, but keep getting the password incorrect message! My DD would possibly love the DR who for our aug 1 cruise but having no luck!

HI LadyB! I must be doing something wrong because I keep trying to see your pretty designs, but keep getting the password incorrect message! My DD would possibly love the DR who for our aug 1 cruise but having no luck!
Oops, sorry LadyB. I thought I was on my thread. :)

Hi There :) Some people have issues with the password when using Safari, have you tried Google Chrome or Internet Explorer?
**Update, I just tried to log into Photobucket and it is down for maintenance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter