Labor Day Grand Gathering

If you have a miniature breed that basically stays in the RV, I wouldn't bother with a pet loop. I never tell them about my cats. A CM once questioned me when they saw my babies laying in the front deck of the MH. I told her that they were the new generation of Disney animatronics & weren't they amazingly life-like?? Never got bothered again!!:thumbsup2

I've seen dogs everywhere at FtW. One guy even stays for the winter on the 100 loop with his standard size poodle. He tells FtW the dog is a "service dog". :confused3 This guy has been doing this for 3 years that I know of.

If you have a miniature breed that basically stays in the RV, I wouldn't bother with a pet loop. I never tell them about my cats. A CM once questioned me when they saw my babies laying in the front deck of the MH. I told her that they were the new generation of Disney animatronics & weren't they amazingly life-like?? Never got bothered again!!:thumbsup2

I've seen dogs everywhere at FtW. One guy even stays for the winter on the 100 loop with his standard size poodle. He tells FtW the dog is a "service dog". :confused3 This guy has been doing this for 3 years that I know of.

Would you please quit hating on this guy. Him and his Segway and dog are no worse than you and that dang otter driving around especially since he's a paying customer.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Okay I am there Friday through Monday that holiday weekend, so I'll try and pop by and say "hello" and meet everyone too. I'll try and keep an eye on thread to see what the dillio is as I have never particpated in one of the GG's.

weird that they named a town LOL, see how the internet changes our lives.

I don't think they will pass for mini-breeds.

3.jpg

duh, just go into picture editor and make the photo smaller..... problem solved.

I am along for the ride so will go along with whatever, but my question is why have GG Sunday instead of Sat? I don't know about anyone else but I will probably need time to recover from all the jello before I have to pack up camper to leave!

Yep, I agree Sat would be better since the holiday is on Monday. Having the 4th party on Saturday and having to pack up and drive Sunday was tough!!

It's my grand gathering, and it will be saturday. although we'll be drinking and grilling every night. maybe we can play tricks on donnie all 3 nights.

I moved this into the Camping Community Board. :goodvibes

So, we're getting together on Saturday night? Pete - you'll let us know which site? and the time?

we'll be getting togther every night. We'll figure out a site.

Saturday night will be the night you can bring your Jello Shots, Fri and Sun, bring your burgers and beers.

Should I, or should I not bring the Kungaloosh? I have my camper keys on the kwy holder. Oh nevermind those people will be long gone when we come back.

I would say definitely bring Kungaloosh! Chris will have all the mixers and it seems like there will be two blenders going. I have to remember to bring mine.

Yes, bring the Kungaloosh....... IT shall live on thru us.

You are a good sport, and a helluva guy. Now if we could just get you to stop harassing old ladies and women at the pool, I could have had the gal from lazydays hanging out with you.

Yes, bring the Kungaloosh....... IT shall live on thru us.

You are a good sport, and a helluva guy. Now if we could just get you to stop harassing old ladies and women at the pool, I could have had the gal from lazydays hanging out with you.

Hey, I remember asking if I needed to get her phone number before I left....I was trying to be helpful...;)

He'd be like,, hey wanna check out my toy hauler???? and when she got back, she'da seen 40 rolls of TP strewn about.... maybe it is a good thing we didn't have a love connection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter