Labor Day Grand Gathering

He'd be like,, hey wanna check out my toy hauler???? and when she got back, she'da seen 40 rolls of TP strewn about.... maybe it is a good thing we didn't have a love connection.

The thing that scares me is one day there's gonna be another miss stacktester lol. I may call Lazy Days and go look at some campers. :scared1:

I try and be a good sport. I love playing jokes and pranks so if you do that you gotta accept it back. That lady at the pool was just too much. One day I'm gonna get a fat lip for being so vocal.

I'll just blame it on the Dis. All you people on here stole my magic and now I'm a miserable guy. Wait, I'm gonna come back in 6 months and change that.:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The thing that scares me is one day there's gonna be another miss stacktester lol. I may call Lazy Days and go look at some campers. :scared1:

I try and be a good sport. I love playing jokes and pranks so if you do that you gotta accept it back. That lady at the pool was just too much. One day I'm gonna get a fat lip for being so vocal.

I'll just blame it on the Dis. All you people on here stole my magic and now I'm a miserable guy. Wait, I'm gonna come back in 6 months and change that.:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Donnie it's too bad we live down here cause my best friend from H.S. never met Mr. Right(never married at 39) and you guys might have hit it off....she lives in NY. She was always the brunt of our jokes over the years and loved every minute of it. She just had twins this year -- by a donor!!

Donnie it's too bad we live down here cause my best friend from H.S. never met Mr. Right(never married at 39) and you guys might have hit it off....she lives in NY. She was always the brunt of our jokes over the years and loved every minute of it. She just had twins this year -- by a donor!!

Did she pay the donor? Hell after a few Kungalooshes I might have attempted it for free.:lmao:

Did she pay the donor? Hell after a few Kungalooshes I might have attempted it for free.:lmao:

She got it from the sperm bank. They were born very premature, not even 2 lbs each.

She would have accepted any offers probably at the time.

Rudy does not let us go anywhere without his wagon and the cooler is a must.:cool1:

He'd be like,, hey wanna check out my toy hauler???? and when she got back, she'da seen 40 rolls of TP strewn about.... maybe it is a good thing we didn't have a love connection.

LOL...can you imagine him trying to explain why their might be TPaper all over to some hot tamale....and what would the chances be of her believing him!!!!

I claim terrorism. I'm starting to think it was that damned otter thingy Debbie had. Maybe she escaped and did me in. She knows how I dislike her.

Well, you did mention several times about what you were going to do to the otters....do you blame them for being angry???:lmao:

He sounds pretty desperate. Maybe Wynottah should hid. He might start having those tingly feelings for her.

Anybody else have a friend for Donnie? We need to start one of those threads like...."Single woman 30's want to meet up at Disney World for friendship and maybe more?"

I bet he'd get some takers!

until they take his seat and he forces them up and off the boat.

I work with some girls Donnie might find interesting......they have a pulse and everything!!

I've really enjoyed reading about the July 4 GG. We are staying at the GF over Labor Day and would love to stop over and say Hi. Looking forward to it!
Regards
Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter