Labor Day Grand Gathering

all that said they were coming..... Besides, we'll have you on your usual tree, hopefully laminated.

It won't be the same without you Ami. All that talking you did we won't know what to do when you're not there.:lmao: :lmao:

Since Al got to home with Pete, I call Ami's picture goes back with me. Send a good one Ami. Who did Phyllis go home with? I can run her pic by Tina's this week since she lives near me and she can get used to being in Tina's 5'er for Gods sake. I have no idea where Rog ended up. I think I saw him heading over to WL on a golf cart , drinking beer, no lights and security running close by.

I got my ressies booked tonight. I'll add us to the GG this week. Is the # on here?

Ami doesn't want to go home with you, you have a messy trailer and clean your dishes in the turd hose.

Phyllis doesn't want to go home with you either, you drop things, and you might crash her with your golf cart.

I'll look around, and see who might want to go home with you. It's a short list.

Ami doesn't want to go home with you, you have a messy trailer and clean your dishes in the turd hose.

Phyllis doesn't want to go home with you either, you drop things, and you might crash her with your golf cart.

I'll look around, and see who might want to go home with you. It's a short list.

Thanks for the nice comments. I'll just kidnap Ami then. Hold her hostage. If she won't go home with me I'll make a blender full of Kungaloosh, drink it and drive a golf cart to WL late at night and never come back. Wait, I'll probably do all that except the comin back part anyway. Carry on.

... I have no idea where Rog ended up. I think I saw him heading over to WL on a golf cart , drinking beer, no lights and security running close by.

I thought maybe it could have been me, untill you said security was running close by.....with the speed of my cart, security would have run me over and had to back up to catch me!!!!!:sad2:

It won't be the same without you Ami. All that talking you did we won't know what to do when you're not there.:lmao: :lmao:

Since Al got to home with Pete, I call Ami's picture goes back with me. Send a good one Ami. Who did Phyllis go home with? I can run her pic by Tina's this week since she lives near me and she can get used to being in Tina's 5'er for Gods sake. I have no idea where Rog ended up. I think I saw him heading over to WL on a golf cart , drinking beer, no lights and security running close by.

I got my ressies booked tonight. I'll add us to the GG this week. Is the # on here?

Phyllis went home with me, however, she needs to be reprinted because Pete's kid sprayed her accidentally with the water fan and you defaced her picture with that Tina stuff....

Short LIST????? Just pull in front of the first SHORT BUS you see, Donnie will have a bus load of very special babes!!!

I MEAN NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE WITH THIS JOKEexcept for the Don man;)

Short LIST????? Just pull in front of the first SHORT BUS you see, Donnie will have a bus load of very special babes!!!

And to think all the nice things I said about ol Rog. All the one's I like are married Rog. Maybe a bus full of single fort lovin girls will break down in front of me on the way to Labor Day GG.

Wow after seeing the abuse Donnie takes here I'm a little afraid to show up to a GG, or is this abuse just reserved for him? ;)

Rog- is this what you have come to? To hell with everyone's feelings just say what you need to say, say what you need to say......(I love :love: that song!):thumbsup2

After getting my very undeserved points from that uptight @#$% on the resort board, I feel a new liberation! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3:
I am sooooo sick of all of this political correctness!:sick:

jrandtysmom...I honestly have nothing but respect for Donnie....he's a great guy...ugly as hell, but has a "great personality"!!!

Wow after seeing the abuse Donnie takes here I'm a little afraid to show up to a GG, or is this abuse just reserved for him? ;)

I'm growing used to it. I shoveled quite a bit out at the 4th of July GG so it'll be ok. They won't pick on 1st timers, just us old people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter