Kingdom Hearts

Not yet, I plan on getting it soon though, I want to finish 2 first.

I was going to say it would probably make more sense if you played COM first, but you already started 2. What happened was a lot of people didn't play the GBA version of it, so they had to fill in the parts but its very convenient to know the COM story so it can fill in every part.

I found it dissapointing that Square Enix would sell out Final Fantasy like they did.

lol they didn't sell out Final Fantasy.

Don't you know how Kingdom Hearts was made? Disney and Square both worked next to the same offices then one day some of the creators met up in the elevator and came out with a new concept idea, thats like saying Disney sold out all of their classic stories to square.

IMO it was a good idea to keep the old FF characters preoccupied with something to do.

Yeah, KH is a great series. I had lots of fun playing it. I am a pretty big fan of KH.

I love the KH games :)

I never played the first one, but I pretty much watched my cousin play the whole game haha.

I can't wait until the DS game comes out; KH: 358/2 Days. It focuses on the story of Organization XIII and how Roxas became a part of them/the friendship between him and Axel! :thumbsup2

we love the Kingdom Hearts games at our house and are looking forward to the new release

Kingdom Hearts was what re-ignited my love of Disney! :thumbsup2 I've played both 1 and 2, and am anxiously awaiting Birth By Sleep. I'm also a huge fan of FF, so this game is like the love child of my 2 favorite franchises!

Cant wait for any future announcements, especially on the PS3 :D big Final Fantasy fan and Disney fan so putting these together is pure awesome sauce!

Pssst! Y'all should go visit the Kingdom Hearts Thread on the Teen Boards.. it's in great need of posters besides me bumping it. :lmao:
I love Sora. :lovestruc He's just really cute to me lol.
I am sooo :headache: I can't get past the Riku Replica in Re:CoM the fourth time.. Lemme win already, I wanna play Riku's side of the story!!
Can anyone tell me which Final Fantasy I should start with? I love KH and people have recomended Final Fantasy to me, so which one should I start with? :confused3

Hi
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Best game in the universe!!!!
Even at the game exchanges you can hardly find them and they are NEVER in the cheap section..

Pssst! Y'all should go visit the Kingdom Hearts Thread on the Teen Boards.. it's in great need of posters besides me bumping it. :lmao:
I love Sora. :lovestruc He's just really cute to me lol.
I am sooo :headache: I can't get past the Riku Replica in Re:CoM the fourth time.. Lemme win already, I wanna play Riku's side of the story!!
Can anyone tell me which Final Fantasy I should start with? I love KH and people have recomended Final Fantasy to me, so which one should I start with? :confused3

I'd say VII, because that's the big one. Everyone plays it at some point.

But yeah. I'm a big KH fan. Roxas is and always will be my favorite. Playing Days in Japanese made me love him more. xD Hahahahaha, he's a pottymouth in that game. :) Can't wait for Birth By Sleep. Still debating whether or not to buy the Japanese version since its release date is coming up...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!