kelscross' journey (comments welcome)

I had a busy weekend...we went to my sister's wedding in Youngstown. It was a beautiful wedding and a wonderful reception.

HOWEVER... I didn't get a chance to enjoy it because on the way out the door Friday I fell down the stairs of my apartment!!!! I hurt my ankle badly. The squad had to come to get me down the stairs! Fortunately it was not broken although everyone (including the doctor) was surprised it wasn't. He said there was extensive damage to the tendons and ligaments. My foot is huge and purple just about everywhere!!!

Right on time for vacation. Not to mention there is another hurricane on the way to Florida! Is this bad luck or what???

Kellee!!! My goodness girl, you certainly are having a time right now! I hope you enjoy your vacation with beautiful weather and lots of fun and relaxation so that when you come back you are feeling so much better and are able to start kicking butt again! :)

Kellee, I know you're on vacation right now, I just wanted to say I hope you and your girls are having a wonderful time together! I look forward to hearing all about your trip when you return! :)

Hello guys!!

Long time no see huh? I hope everyone is doing well. Things have been such a whirlwind since coming back from vacation, starting school, going through all the medical tests to find out what's wrong with me etc.

I still have one more test to go through, but the doctor has ruled out a GI bleed (thank goodness) and has attributed it to a malabsorbtion problem possibly caused by Celiac Disease. The first part of the bloodwork has come back positive for the gene for this disease now he's waiting on the anitbody screen to see if it is active.

If it is positive then I am basically allergic to any foods that contain wheat, barley, rye or oat. Not just contain them but any derivitave of these products or anything that comes in contact with these products. I will have to see a nutritionist regarding a new diet for life. It seems like a pretty healthy diet from what I've read on the net so maybe that will put me back on track.

Otherwise everything is going ok. We are planning a surprise xmas trip to the "world" for the kids. This time to the GF...yeah!
Hope everything is going well for everyone. I look forward to getting back in touch.

Night
Kellee

Hi, Kellee! I have not had a chance to read your journal since August so I am very relieved to see that you did not have a GI bleed! That would have been scary. A food allergy sounds a lot better and more managable! I am glad you had a good trip. I am craving the "world" so bad I can taste it. I am hoping to go again in a couple of years. I don't want to go when the baby is so young, but maybe my mom will keep it or something b/c I am an addict...lol. We were going to go next May, but since my due date is in May, I am thinking that's out now. But anyway, I hope everything is going well with you. I also hope you have a good trip next month! Hope to hear from you soon! Bye! :wave:

Tasha,

Congrats...I didn't know that you were expecting!! I've been so out of touch lately with school in full force.

I'll post more later...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter