Keep Movin' in May: May Exercise Challenge

Thank you! I did have a good race. I was pleased with my time, (just a couple seconds off a pr) altho I really felt quite "awful" during it. The guy next to me was coaching his daughter along and though motivating, he kept telling her to leave it all on the course and do her best. Which had the effect of pushing me harder. Which I am paying for now in knee pain... But anyhow I had fun, Dh had fun, and I have a cool medal to hang next to wine and dine one.

So, 33 min for me today. 93/900

Congrats on the race, pamper the knee.

Yesterday was a slug day as we spent the mornining lazing by the hotel pool then the rest of the day on the plane to get home.

Today I am getting 2 weeks worth of laundry done, picking up mail and then tackling the billion dandelions and weeds that decided to wage war on my yard while we were gone. :confused3

At least it is nice and warm and sunny. :cheer2:

300/1600

Ran/walked this morning for 39 minutes. This was my second 5k. Time was better than my first (makes it a PR!) and I even stopped to take a couple pictures of a guy and his baby in the flowers. He was taking her pic, and I offered to use his camera to take them together. How sweet they were...

112/900

100 minutes on the treadmill today doing 2 cycles of C25K for 7 miles. I moved up a level today!

200/1500

30 minutes Shred, 35 minutes walking 2.5 miles at mall...

305/1500 Moving on up!

Ate fries so felt moved to go ahead and complete more miles on the treadmill..standing at

340/1500 for the month so far

27 minutes of Legs & Abs

187/1000

Today is my cheat day! I think wings, chili cheese fries, and beer will be a good recovery meal for todays workout.

Ok so I had an hour of BodyStep yesterday and an hour of Plyo today

180/900

Congrats Figment on your race. :cool1: Glad you and your DH had a good time.

I have 135 minutes of fitness walking to add, which brings my total to

309/1500

Ate fries so felt moved to go ahead and complete more miles on the treadmill..standing at

340/1500 for the month so far

Redeemed myself with good lean salad...thought I could get in two miles at regatta, drove four hours to get here only to realize due to their crazy elimination rules my son's boat can not race in finals...their boat had 4th best time out of seven...two boats are in the finals that had much slower times! It is nuts how USRowing 'decides' finals...if you are drawn to be in a heat with the top two teams in the region, you have no shot at even going to finals...what a disappointment for these kids..and not to mention the unnecessary 8 hour drive I went through to get here...nominal compared to their disappointment. :( alas, it is raining raining here so just waiting on dear son to finish helping load boats so we can drive four hours home..

Did my 30 minutes with Jillian so I am up to

370/1500

185/1500

Today I did 50 minutes cardio outside (my son joined me for 30 minutes and he was a tough trainer!!) and then 10 minutes abs.

Okay the front yard now looks nice:dance3: and the neighborhood association will get off my back.

Of course the backyard still has a ways to go, about half done. How can those weeds take such hold in just 2 weeks. :confused3

Got slightly sunburned, loving the dry sunny weather though. Was out for quite awhile but will count one hour.

360/1600

27 minutes of 30 day shred dvd (tomorrow's day 30 :cool1:)
20 minutes walking
45 minutes yard work (lots of lifting bags of mulch, walking, and squats while weeding and mulching)

The family went geocaching at the park as well, but it was a more slow stroll so I'm not counting that, but it was fun!

Total=200/900

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter