Kangaroo Meat For Lunch

Kangaroo is nutritionally better than other meats, I don’t eat it as I don’t like game meats. I think the issue is that people were not informed what they were eating and I’d probably be pissed too if I found out I was eating a meat that I didn’t actually eat for religious, ethical, or other reasons. Kangaroos are also not cute and fluffy unless hand reared.

It absolutely holds to people who don’t eat any animals. Horses are kept domestically by many people in North America. Some people hate cats and dogs and do not see them as pets. A person has every right not to eat horses, kangaroos, elephants, lions, koala bears, dogs, cats, cows or chickens whether or not they’ve been ‘domesticated’ by humans as pets.

No one is telling you need to upset or squeamish. Others are and that’s ok too.

Koalas are just Koalas, not Koala bears. The only bears we have in this country are Drop Bears in Spring.

Kangaroo is nutritionally better than other meats, I don’t eat it as I don’t like game meats. I think the issue is that people were not informed what they were eating and I’d probably be pissed too if I found out I was eating a meat that I didn’t actually eat for religious, ethical, or other reasons. Kangaroos are also not cute and fluffy unless hand reared.

Koalas are just Koalas, not Koala bears. The only bears we have in this country are Drop Bears in Spring.

I hear drop bears love Vegemite
drop-bear-loves-vegemite.jpg

:scared1: Oh good Lord, you'd better eat that thing before it eats you...;)

220px-Dropbear.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!