Just saw Toy Story 3!!

I am so glad I wasn't the only one crying. :lmao: I grew up with Toy Story and have seen every one in theaters. I was sad because I feel that I am growing up just like Andy. Growing up has always been a touchy subject and at the end I just lost it. I felt like an idiot crying during Toy Story. I think this movie is even more phenominal than the first two.

i saw it on friday and LOVED it toy story was my favorite movie so i was excited about it and it did not dissapoint there were so many funny parts but also sad parts towards the end lotso surprised me alot but even tho he was evil he was my favorite character old buster was hilarious and the army men in the beginning were funny when they jumped out of the window with the parachutes, also i love when they first got to sunnyside and the toys were all in a group and the jack in a box popped out and said "new toys!" that was so funny im definately going to see it again

We were in Disneyworld on Friday. We had thoughts on going to see it, but figured it would be packed. We left Disney early Saturday morning at 3 am and are resting today from our 18 hour drive yesterday. We are taking the kids tomorrow afternoon to see it.

Can't wait. Toy Story is our favorite of all the Disney movies. Right before leaving last Saturday for Disneyworld, we watched 1 and 2.

I saw it again this morning, this time with my 2-1/2-year-old nephew. It was his first time at the movies and we were worried it would be a little too much - he was fine! He was even laughing at some of the scenes I thought might scare him.

Afterwards we went to Toys R Us and we each got him a toy - he now has Woody (his favorite), Buzz, and Rex.

But it was great! And my mom and sister both cried at the end.

We saw it today...for Father's Day and my birthday! Loved it! I cried at the end....I just couldn't help it! I felt better when my DS11 admitted that he cried too! :goodvibes

Saw Toy Story 3 last night and loved it. My daughters insisted that we go as a family and that doesn't happen often at their age. My youngest daughter starts college in the fall and this movie really hit home. I was in tears by the end (and in several other places).

We saw it today and all of us loved it. I think it was a bit "darker" than previous Toy Stories, but nothing too scary for DS5. I was kind of sad at the end, but I was glad the ended it the way they did.

We saw Toy Story 3 last night. We laughed, we cried. It was terrific!

Saw it Friday night - took a group of kids - we all loved it. I am dying to see it again!

I think 3D is worth it; it makes the picture have such depth. There aren't things popping out at you, it's just a beautiful rich picture.

DH and I took our three kids and a friend to see it yesterday. We all loved it. At the end, I was all misty-eyed. I looked over and DH had tears in his eyes. Our oldest is 15 and she's growing up so fast! Great movie!

Okay...DH and I took our two youngest children to see TS3 today. Our oldest son was 4 when the Toy Story was released and he left us last November to begin his career in the Army. As you can imagine, I cried like a freakin baby!!!

We loved the movie and it has become my favorite one! I can't wait to go see it again!

It was also the first movie that I have been to that everyone stayed seated during the credits at the end.

Trish

We saw it today as a family with extended family-so you had me, my Mom, and my sister, all crying at various points, especially at the end. It was absolutedly an incredible movie. They did more than justice to the other two. Disney and Pixar should be very proud of how they gave us 3 wonderful movies. Can't wait for the DVD!!

We too saw it today! I absolutely loved it. It truly pulled at the heart strings in a few places but overall was done beautifully!

My son was 2 when Toy Story 2 came out, it was the first movie he ever saw in a theater and he LOVED it! He watched TS 1 & 2 dvd's constantly for years and years, had all the toys, games, etc. Toy Story has always had a special place in our hearts. Matter of fact, we still "MUST" do pizza planet at HS on our trips to wdw because it makes my ds feel like he's in the movie. There is a scene in TS3 that shows a photo of Andy watching a movie siting on the couch with all his toys spread out around him and a big ol tub of popcorn...SOOO made me cry, it reminded me so much of my son when he was a little guy, he used to do that with his Toy Story toys while watching the Toy Story movies! He wouldn't let me press play until Buzz and Woody were sitting next to him on the couch. He's turning 14 in a few days and I'm sad that he's growing up so fast :(

My DD is 2.5 and today was her first time seeing a movie in a theater, I think it's pretty cute that ds's first movie in a theater was TS2 and my DD's first movie in a theater was TS3.

OMG, it was so good. It was probably my fav out of all three of them. I was crying like a big ole baby

I haven't seen it yet, but I have my middle son going off to college in Sept, he loves Toy Story, should we see it together? will I lose it? My other two sons saw it, and just loved it.

I went to see this yesterday with my dad and my daughter who is 17, just graduated from high school and is going to college in the fall. we were all crying at the end!

Was amazed to find out that our address and Andy's address are only 1 digit off!

We saw it today. It was really good, but I was a blubbering fool at the end.

Just got back. I saw it with my 2 dd's and my mom and sis. My sister and I were crying thru the whole movie.:lmao:

That movie was so great. It is my favorite of the 3. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter