Just saw Toy Story 3!!

Tinkh

DIS Veteran
Went to the midnight showing of Toy Story 3. My husband and I took our 16-year old son and his girlfriend. They were Toy Story babies. We all LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it. Heck, I liked it more than 2. Laughed, cried and clapped. So many young men and women there watching it. It exceeded all my expectations. I hope all of you get a chance to enjoy it and that you find it as wonderful as we did. :lovestruc:lovestruc:cloud9:

I'm glad to hear that Pixar is continuing the trend of quality film making! :thumbsup2 I grew up with Toy Story as well, and will be seeing at the soonest possible moment.

Heading to the drive-in to see this tonight:thumbsup2 Cannot wait, although I wish I had taken the time to see I and II again this week to reminisce.

Sounds great! I am so excited to see it when it comes out here. :)

We have tickets for the 6:30 show. Dh and I are taking ds's who are 25 and 20 :rotfl::rotfl: and ds1's gf. Can't wait

Was not expecting it to be that funny! Wow it was great, saw the midnight showing too.

DS18 went to the midnight showing as well and loved it. He just came down from the attic where he found our old Toy Story toys. He was so happy his Buzz Lightyear still works. I swear it was like watching him become 3 years old again! The rest of us are going to the 4:30 show (if DH gets home from work in time.) :)

DH was gonig to take the kids this weekend while I cleaned the playroom....I told him NO WAY, that I wanted to see it too! So he's taking them to see Price of Persia.:lmao:

Can't wait to see it and take my very own Andy! My son's name is Andy and he even looked like the Andy in the movie when he was younger. When he was 3 or 4 he used to watch the Toy Story video over and over and liked to think it was actually him in the movie. Now he's almost 15 and has been looking forward to Toy Story 3 for years. DH is out of town this weekend and doesn't want us to go without him. As soon as he gets back, we'll take Andy and his little brother to see it!:)

We saw it this morning and loved it! TS3 is every bit as good as Toy Story and Toy Story 2. It made me laugh and cry!

The Day and Night short was brilliant, and make sure you stay for the credits.

Here is a link that has Hidden Mickeys (aka Easter Eggs) in the movie. Clicking on the link may give away spoilers.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/06/18/toy-story-3-easter-eggs/

We noticed some of the Hidden Mickeys, but certainly not all of them.

I (38 yrs old) just got back from seeing it. Alone :thumbsup2

It was sooo good... but really very bittersweet. I think people who thought Up was sad is going to find TS3 sad as well. Not in the same way, but they really tugged at your heartstrings.

Okay, now I really need to go find something adult to do.... :lmao:

I saw it this morning. Amazing!

It's a beautiful ending, but bring tissues. Heard quite a few people sniffling through the final scenes.

Went to the midnight showing of Toy Story 3. I hope all of you get a chance to enjoy it and that you find it as wonderful as we did.

I haven't seen Toy Story 1 or 2 but want to see 3. I have to see what I've been missing but wish to know if I'll feel like I'm in left field.

Does one movie/story start where the last stopped (a la soap opera)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter