Just Finished Watching Today's Show......

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
And I've got to say - I'm glad everybody had a much-deserved hiatus and time to spend with family,. friends, and loved ones, but............I MISSED THIS IN MY LIFE!!! Great job, welcome back. And yes, I'm being selfish, but only 'cause I missed youse all! ;) :o

And I've got to say - I'm glad everybody had a much-deserved hiatus and time to spend with family,. friends, and loved ones, but............I MISSED THIS IN MY LIFE!!! Great job, welcome back. And yes, I'm being selfish, but only 'cause I missed youse all! ;) :o

I am also glad that they are back.. I know it's only been 3 weeks but it seems longer.......

I really enjoyed the show as well, Pete and team had some excellent insights. The whole bathroom discussion, made me chuckle but was spot on, something needs to be done for sure. I remember in the past, the parks including the restrooms were spotless. I was just there last month, and the Magic Kingdom bathrooms were the worst, my immediate thought was Grand Central Station Circa 1985. I also really enjoyed the discussion on declining summer attendance and release of new dining promo to shore up summer crowds. In a way it's too bad, we are planning to go back in July, and figured outside of the heat issue would be great time to go as crowds would be low with everyone holding off until Galaxy's Edge opened. Guess the dining promo will change that, can't blame Disney though, was a smart move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!