Just Finished Watching Today's Show......

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by SorcererHeidi, Jan 8, 2019.

1. SorcererHeidi

SorcererHeidi Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me

And I've got to say - I'm glad everybody had a much-deserved hiatus and time to spend with family,. friends, and loved ones, but............I MISSED THIS IN MY LIFE!!! Great job, welcome back. And yes, I'm being selfish, but only 'cause I missed youse all! ;) :o

2. Ron from Michigan

Ron from Michigan DIS Veteran

I am also glad that they are back.. I know it's only been 3 weeks but it seems longer.......

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. TheMaxRebo

TheMaxRebo DIS Veteran

I agree - and three weeks is longer than they normally do. I know in the past Pete has said he gets antsy after 2 weeks off

Helps with keep my schedule too :)

5. SoCalTrojanSkip

SoCalTrojanSkip Tropic Rivers Of Adventure

I had a backlog of episodes, to clear out but my commute is 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours home so that was very quickly accomplished. I can't wait to listen to the new episode tomorrow..!

6. AMusicLifeForMe

AMusicLifeForMe DIS Veteran

I'm happy the podcast is back as well. Their break was much deserved after their 24 hour marathon. I'm happy to get my weekly dose of Disney News and Discussion again though!

Happy New Year everyone, and I'm looking forward to seeing what exciting ideas the DIS Team will bring to us in 2019! :)

7. WGCFV

WGCFV Earning My Ears

I really enjoyed the show as well, Pete and team had some excellent insights. The whole bathroom discussion, made me chuckle but was spot on, something needs to be done for sure. I remember in the past, the parks including the restrooms were spotless. I was just there last month, and the Magic Kingdom bathrooms were the worst, my immediate thought was Grand Central Station Circa 1985. I also really enjoyed the discussion on declining summer attendance and release of new dining promo to shore up summer crowds. In a way it's too bad, we are planning to go back in July, and figured outside of the heat issue would be great time to go as crowds would be low with everyone holding off until Galaxy's Edge opened. Guess the dining promo will change that, can't blame Disney though, was a smart move.

8. 12jdc

12jdc Mouseketeer

Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! You said it all :love: Love you Pete!!!!!!

Ron from Michigan likes this.
  9. disneyland_is_magic

disneyland_is_magic DIS Veteran

They way he was ranting I almost thought Pete was going to change his tagline to .... "clean up your (still the same word) parks!"

Ron from Michigan likes this.