Just back from POFQ!

P

Pkdcoastrs

I just got home from my trip to WDW August 20-25th! My father and I stayed at POFQ for a second time after our first stay two years ago. Last summer we made a detour to Riverside which was great!

It was nice to be back at a smaller resort and being first for most bus pick-ups/drop-off's!! The only "issue" was the bus system again, it wasn't nearly as bad as last year. We never had to wait very long, but Port Orleans always had a full queue and the need for two busses to be loading at the parks by the end of the night.

POFQ was awesome, the cast members and look of the rest were top notch!

We were in Building 1 facing the "parking lot" even though we could not see it. We were RIGHT next to the main building and bus stop, it was SO NICE at the end of the night.

A full photo-trip report will be coming in the next few days while I still have off from work and before school starts!

Have a good one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter