Just back from CR- used Bounceback!

princessdi

LoveMeSomeWDW
pirate: :flower3: Hi all! We just got back from the CR and all was great!! Never even heard the construction.

We did use the bounceback offer in our room and booked another stay for early December. However- we wanted to stay at WL but there was no room!! So we will be staying at the CR again. I will keep checking for the WL though.

Hi! I am new and I am curious- What exactly is bounceback and how does it work?
I have seen the term a few times and though I kinda think I know the meaning I prefer to be sure. This way if I am asked I'll know what I am facing.
Thanks! :cutie:

:thumbsup2 Cool! What type of bounceback did you get? I'm hoping to get one in Sept when we're at the Poly!

What dates are they offering the bounceback? What rate did you get at the Contemporary? We will be at Disney in 9 short days, and I am really interested in the bounceback. Details please!

Forgive me, but I am new. What kind of report? I would be happy to give one. The wave was open but it was only for drinks. It is currently being used as seating for the relocated Tempo Grab and Go which also moved to the 4th floor. My son and I ate breakfast most mornings at the Concourse Steakhouse- there was no wait for this and it was $20 or less each time. I thought that was a deal!

Bounceback offers can only be booked while staying in a Disney Resort Hotel and must be booked before you checkout. The one we had was for either 30% off room stays for Deluxe resorts or 40% off Deluxe Villa stays- all within particular sets of dates of course. Most sets of dates on the flyer had past so I called the ext number and asked if there were others since most of these had past. And there were!!

As I said, we really wanted WL, but they did not have any so we will be doing the CR tower bay lake side in beginning of December 2008. So we used the 30% off and the CR was $300/night for bay lake tower. That is good bc it usually is about $470!! All in all we saved $500.

Even though the bounceback says that the offer is good for room only discounts- it can be made into a package with tickets/dining. If you do the package you must pay the $200 deposit while making the reservation. If you do a room only, then the first night fee is due.

The first time I called to check dates I had a CM who was very nice but did not know how to use the code with a package. The second time I called (and had several sets of dates to work with) I spoke with a very nice CM who worked with me on dates for about 45 mins!! It's all about being flexible with a bounceback I think.

Any other info needed?? Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter