June Challenge

cobbler

DIS Veteran
Its time for another monthly challenge! Who is in this month??

I will be for sure even though I won't count. :teeth:

What does the challenge involve? I might be interested I just need a little more info. I've never done one of these before. Thanks :confused3

Count me in! I HAVE to get my dad's album done!

heathersmom - Pretty simple. You post how many scrapbook pages you have completed for the month. About the only rule is that they have to be completely done, including any journaling that you intend to put on them. At the end of the month, highest number wins. They get a small prize from this months host and become host for the next month. Check out the last page of the May challenge to see how many pages were completed. Hope you join us!

I've got 3 pages done of dd who celebrated her 3rd b'day @ WDW.

Now the challenge for me is to try to do as many pages as dd #1 got in her b'day album. DH got laid off before this trip & we didn't do as many things for her :earseek: as we did for dd #1.

So far, I have 4 pages completed!

Judy

Just signing in at 0 ! for now - Once I finish up my Swap stuff I should be able to work on getting more pages done! Michelle

I'll join this month.

I need to get our Disney trips done and start working on a scrapbook for my mother. I haven't done any so far.

I'm in again. We just got back from Disney a few days ago and I have 16 rolls of film to scrap along with the million other pictures I have waiting for me. This board keeps me motivated.

I am still working on my disney album from Easter week :earsboy: , since it is more fun than doing all the other pictures that are mocking me in my scrapbook area :rotfl2: Oh well, no shortage of things to scrap!

I'm going to get in on the challenge again this month but have no idea how I'll do. Have already started several pages but not "officially" finished. Have journaling to do on them. Hopefully I'll get alot done this month. I'm working on our family album so will be alot of different topics.

knovak......we were at Disney a year ago this week. I miss it SO much!! :sad2: After 6 days, 5 nights at Disney, a day at Sea World, a day at Universal and a day at the beach in Ormond Beach, I came home w/19 rolls of pictures! Took me 3 albums to get all my pictures in!!! :earseek:
Good Luck!!

Karen

on dd's album. We celebrated her 3rd b'day @ WDW in March '05.

I was @ a crop last night. I seem to crop better by myself as I spend way too much time checking out other pages :rotfl:

Judy

when you are VERY t i r e d?

I do & did on 4 pages last night :earseek:

So much for trying to journal late at night.

I will give my updated page count AFTER I make the corrections :rotfl:

Judy

I'm in again - thanks for hosting!

Hopefully I'll get more pages done this month, but I'm not sure - it's a busy time of year!

I'm in...got quite behind last month. Hope to get at least 6 pages done this week!

I'm in! Should have the grad gifts done this week and then can get back to my "real" scrapping. Have quite a few days off this month as our fiscal year ends the end of the month and all the PTO time we've saved against illness, etc has to be used up. Believe me I WILL be using it up. The only hitch I see is that DH is taking part of the same time off. But he has some projects he wants/needs to get done while kids are away.

Wish me luck! And good luck getting lots done to all of you as well.
Deb

Well, I'm still scrapping slow. Working on a gift in a small book is so hard for me. I keep telling myself that dad won't know if I do things quick, but my mom's gettign good with her scrapping and I know he sees every one of her pages. Even so, the ones that take me a lot of time, don't look like it, :( I did get abour 13 pages in the book, so I'm gettign in the swing of things again. However, I lost ALL of my templates for the CM cutting system. :scared1: This has caused a work stoppage. I used them for my cj, but then I cleaned the house. I remeber not putting them back where they should go, becuase that back was put away. I must have searched for an hour last night!!! Not a good sign. ANyway, I'm still officially at 0 until I journal, but I'm now confident that I will get it done. BTW, anone know if the WIng's octopus has an official name?

Carrie - good luck finding your templates! That must be rather scary not knowing where they went! :earseek: :earseek:

Deb

Over the weekend I did 4 pages and working on the 5th !! yippee I am on the board..

:banana: :banana:
Found my templates. Well, dh did. I searched for another hour last night. I had searched all o fmy bags at least 5 times. I went through every item in the living room and the "office" at least twice, sometimes 5 to 7 times. DH is in my album tote (where my templates belong) and pulls out the circle template. Thanks, but I told you that's the only one I've been able to find. He keeps looking and pulls out the rest of them a minute later. I'm stunned. They were down between some journaling templates. Now, I looked between them several times, because that is where they belong. I don't know how it happened, but I'm so relieved!!! Weird though. I swear I was going to just stash them somewhere because my album tote was put away. I must have realized at the last minute that everytime I do something like that, I lose whatever I stashed. Wish I had rembered doing that. :rolleyes: I swear on all of my scrapbooking materials that I will never just stash my stuff again!!! (Even though I didn't actually do that this time either.)

Sorry for the OT ramble, but this has caused me great stress over losing my stuff and losing my mind. Not too many others would understand.

I did get 1 more page in the book though and have a huge start on the next 2. Still no journaling, but I'm really close to being able to start that. This will be a very easy to journal album too, because most of the pictures speak for themselves.

I still haven't finished any pages. I have been spending too much time playing the Virtual Magic Kingdom game. :rolleyes:

I have a crop to go to Friday night. Maybe I will get some done then.

I'm on the board with 4 pages completed today. :banana: My heart wasn't in it, but at least they're done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter