June Challenge

I'm still at 0 but I am going to a 12 hour crop tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to complete a lot then. :flower:

I am really excited that my dd's b'day album is almost done!

I hope to have some time this weekend to work on it!

Judy

I went to a crop last. I have 36 pages done except for the journaling. I won't do the journaling until after I am done with the scrapbook. I have about 17 pages left to do. I am hoping to finish them this weekend. Then I can get to all my journaling.

I would be done, but I have gotten addicted to vmk. :sad2:

Ok, here are some updates too. If I am incorrect send me a PM and I will correct them.

wtpclc
wuvtigger = 13
bigsis1970 = 4
valerieK
knovak
Haley's mom
TN Traveler
welovemickey
Alice28 = 4
fantasticdisfamily

and me I have 6.

Not sure how many I have done this month. Will have to count later. It Know it isn't a huge amount!

:banana: :banana: Put me down for 22. I finished dad's book this weekend! Even though it meant workign indoors without a/c. Pretty happy. Now to figure out where I want to go next.

I got 2 more done over the steamy weekend - so i am at 6 total. gotta get movin!!

I have been so busy doing everything else, I really haven't spent much time scrapping. I did finish my friend's 40th birthday celebration but have a spot
that "something" is missing so until I figure out what to do w/it, I won't count it. Wonder if I can stay awake long enough tongiht to get a few pages started!
Karen aka TN Traveler

I "hope" to get some pages done today ... if my kids let me :-)

Judy

I got 12 pages in my Power Layouts box last night. They are all from my dh's family reunions, though. Let's just say I'm not overly inspired to do them and journaling with a happy tone will be hard. I cropped and sorted them about a year ago. I'm not sure how they ended up moving to the top of my list. Getting them out last night reminded me of a lot of bad memories. Now that they're out, though, I just need to get 'em done. Maybe I'll remember something good about the trip from ...... :rolleyes:

I am up to 26 pages! :cool1:

I am so excited that I got so many pages done yesterday ... but P L E A S E don't ask to see the rest of the house :rotfl:

Judy

wuv tigger said:
... but P L E A S E don't ask to see the rest of the house :rotfl:

SOmeoen once otld me that if a friend comes to look at your house, then they're not really your friend. Oh, I live by that ne. The first floor gets cleaned one a month whether it needs it or not. Don't ask about th e upstairs. :blush:

24 pages done! I finished all my teacher books on time!
Of course my scrapping area looks like a bomb went off! Need to work on that next before I do any more!

we ALL had a cleaning fairy who would keep our scrapping area neat & everything in order?

I do!

Judy

I'm in, I did 2 page today to make my first double-page layout. Hoping to get my two half completed ones done soon but I've got exams on Mon and Tues so revision and Father's Day come first this weekend.

Today I was talking to a friend of mine who said she was 3 months behind on her 2 son's albums....in other words she has scrapped all the way up to Feb/March 2005. I'm still at Dec 2003!!! Plus several other small projects I want to work on! I came home wondering how she can get so much done w/having 3 kids (like I do). Then it dawned on me that she has someone to come in and clean her house once a week, she cooks a dinner for her family only once or twice a week--rest of time they eat out, and altho her kids are very involved w/swim meets, football and cheerleading practice, and doesn't have a job outside of her home. I, on the other hand, live on a farm where I have to bottle feed baby goats 3 or 4 times a day, have no one to clean my house but me, cook dinner 6 nights out of 7, have a home based job and 10 other things! Maybe that's why I'm stuck at 4 pages and it's mid-June! :rotfl:

Hi everyone - i had a day and a half from work and made my best friend a scrapbook for her baby who is due on 7/12 so I made a book with 20 pages all she had to do is add all the pictures once Zachary arrives!! (If you count these in my total that makes 26 for me but if not its not a big deal)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter