June 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Cancelled:

La Hacienda de San Angel 6/12 @ 6:30PM for 2
Hollywood and Vine 6/13 @ 5PM for 2
Be Our Guest 6/15 @ 4:50PM for 2

Randomly searching for our holiday dates,

There's a BOG 9pm dinner ADR for 2 people 11th June 9pm hanging around atm

Also, 8:40am Crystal Palace for 4 on 6/11 is now open, since I snagged a slightly earlier one and cancelled this one.

I found an earlier time slot and will be releasing our 8:20pm CRT for 4 people on Sunday, 6/15.

PM me if you're interested.

Just canceled:

The Crystal Palace

9:45 am Breakfast
Reservation for 3 Guests on Monday, June 30, 2014

I have a Chef Mickeys's reservation that I will be releasing later today for June 12 at 7:15 pm. Send me a PM if you are interested in coordinating a time.

Just cancelled the following:

California Grill
9:05 PM Dinner for 3
Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Just cancelled Hollywood and Vine @Hollywood Studios- last day of Star Wars weekends Sunday Breakfast for 5 June 15th 10:15 am

Just cancelled a Chef Mickey for tomorrow morning at 7:05 a.m. for 9 people. The rain is changing our plans.

Our party of 12 ended up not being able to use the following reservations (they couldn't seat us together so that's why there are 3 separate reservations):

Be Our Guest
Sat, June, 14, 2014:
Party of 4 - 6:40pm
Party of 4 - 6:50pm
Party of 4 - 6:55pm

Hope someone else can use them! :)

I plan on canceling Ohana for June 25th at 5:05 for 4 people if anyone is interested let me know so we can coordinate.

Have to discuss with DH when he get home from work about canceling it for something else.

Edited: Has Been Canceled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter