June 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
Policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward.

Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Please subscribe using the option in Thread Tools!

Managed to get a dessert party reservation, so releasing a 7pm Ohana reservation for Tues 17th June for 2 people

Also releasing a 8.15am Crystal Palace reservation for Wed 18th June.

Also saw a 8pm BOG dinner reservation for Sunday 15th June and 8.30pm (i think?) for Monday 16th June... go quickly!

:thumbsup2

Just canceled Crystal Palace for 8.10 am on June 20th. I called and expected to be on hold to do it thinking I could type a heads up while I wait but I was answered straight away. Hope someone can use it. pixiedust:

Just about to let go of a MM F! lunch ressie at 12:35 on June 10th and 1900 Park Fare Dinner at 7:15 on June 12th. We got the Star Wars Mickey dinner as a Fantasmic dinner - and it's a double TS - so I'm letting these go! ("Let it go, let it go....")

Hope they make another family happy on their June trip.

I've got two reservations for 3 that I need to release. If anyone wants these, let me know and we can coordinate a time.

6/17 @ 6:50 p.m. - Be Our Guest
6/18 @ 8:35 p.m. - Cinderella's Royal Table

I am going to cancel the following. If anyone wants to coordinate let me know.

June 11 @ 8:30 a.m. Crystal Palace for 4 people.

I've got two reservations for 3 that I need to release. If anyone wants these, let me know and we can coordinate a time.

6/17 @ 6:50 p.m. - Be Our Guest
6/18 @ 8:35 p.m. - Cinderella's Royal Table

Have you released your BOG yet? I'd like to coordinate a time with you.

I've got two reservations for 3 that I need to release. If anyone wants these, let me know and we can coordinate a time. 6/17 @ 6:50 p.m. - Be Our Guest 6/18 @ 8:35 p.m. - Cinderella's Royal Table
My CRT is still available.

I have a reservation at Chef Mickey's - 6/5 @ 10:50A that I will be canceling.

I will be cancelling the following reservations at 11 PM (eastern time) tonight.

CRT - 6/12 4:05 pm
H&V (Star Wars Fantasmic) - 6/13 5:05 pm
Akershus - 6/14 8:15 pm
Be Our Guest - 6/17 4:25 PM

Oh, I thought I wanted it, but that's our night at Garden Grill. If Nina doesn't take it though, I would like to have it possibly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter