June 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I'll be canceling:
Feel the Force Premium SWW Event
June 15
5 Adults

Cancelled!! And another DISer nabbed them, :)

I have a 5:50pm reservation for 5 at Chef Mickey's on Saturday 6/14 if anyone would like it. Let me know!

I came across a 6:45pm Akershus ADR for 6/11 earlier today. I snatched it up (for 4 of us), but decided it won't work for us, so I'll be cancelling it in a moment.

Also, I just did a quick search for that night (6/11) and noticed Crystal Palace is open for 4 at 4:55pm.

Good luck!

I'm about to cancel a ressie for the Star Wars dinner at Hollywood & Vine for 6/10 at 7:20 pm for 5 people

I am canceling the following reservations. If you're interested in either one, PM me. They are both for 4 people.

CRT 6/12 5:35 pm
BOG 6/16 7:25 pm

HI everyone,
so I have a few ADR's that I will be cancelling -cancelling these now!

Ohana Dinner - Thu 6/19 @ 5:35 pm for 3 ppl
1900 Park Fare - Fri 6/20 @ 4:45 for 5 ppl

I've been checking the dining website around the clock and was able to get better times for the meals I wanted. I will be cancelling the following ADR's:

6/7 Chef Mickey's 7:40AM 3 people
6/7 CRT 12:00PM 3 people
6/8 Hollywood & Vine 11:15AM 3 people

PM me if you are interested in coordinating a time...otherwise, I'll be cancelling them at 10am (CST).

I'm preparing to cancel two dining reservations

Chef Mickey on 6/7 at 7:35 pm for 3
'Ohana on 6/12 at 5:05 pm for 3

PM if you would like to coordinate!

Just released CRT for 6:55pm on 6/11 for 4 and CP for 4 at 8:10 am on 6/12.

Just about to cancel Garden Grill for 4 on 6/11 at 4pm (we got a better time). FYI - last I heard, the restaurant is not turning).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter