June 15 - June 22 2013 Eastern Fantasy

Bobbi565, I don't know about purchasing the WIFI ahead of time, but you could always go into the DCL website and to the section where you purchase gifts, then from there find where you can purchase shipboard credit. Perhaps purchasing some ship credit ahead of time to be used for WIFI, then presenting that will suffice if you can't purchase actual minutes ahead of time?

And Yippeee, 4 more weeks!:cool1:

Good morning, DIS friends! Does anyone know if I can purchase my Wifi hours in advance? We've always set them up once we boarded, but I wanted to present them as a gift to DH before we go. Can I call in and have them added to our stateroom account before we go? :confused3

You don't need WiFi, your on Vaca!! LOL :rotfl2::

Bobbi565, I don't know about purchasing the WIFI ahead of time, but you could always go into the DCL website and to the section where you purchase gifts, then from there find where you can purchase shipboard credit. Perhaps purchasing some ship credit ahead of time to be used for WIFI, then presenting that will suffice if you can't purchase actual minutes ahead of time?

And Yippeee, 4 more weeks!:cool1:

Yeah, I'm thinking that's probably the way to go.

:confused: For those who are in group A and in multiple cabins, can you please tell me who is in what cabin. When delivering, it will be hard to know, especially for the kids, who is in what cabin. Thanks!!! :goodvibes

Hi there... trying to send you a PM but am a newbie at this... Any suggestions? Besides posting 9 more times in a row to send you a PM? :rotfl2:

trying to sign up for the FE and TM Tigger/Pooh4...

I think unless Tigger/Pooh4 writes to you first, you will actually have to increase your post count before the system will allow you to send a PM. (Not 100% sure, so maybe others can chime in.)

For the FE, I know that some people have already finished making their gifts and that the list was officially "closed" on the last payoff date. I am not sure what the policy would be to adding more people.

Glad you have joined the group. Looking forward to a wonderful vacation!!!
:banana:

I think unless Tigger/Pooh4 writes to you first, you will actually have to increase your post count before the system will allow you to send a PM. (Not 100% sure, so maybe others can chime in.)

For the FE, I know that some people have already finished making their gifts and that the list was officially "closed" on the last payoff date. I am not sure what the policy would be to adding more people.

Glad you have joined the group. Looking forward to a wonderful vacation!!!
:banana:

Thanks... I thought I may have been too late... I would still like to try and get on to the list, we wouldn't want anything in return, would just like to be able to give little gifts and see what it is all about...
Can't wait!!!! Thanks so much for the info!

Thanks... I thought I may have been too late... I would still like to try and get on to the list, we wouldn't want anything in return, would just like to be able to give little gifts and see what it is all about...
Can't wait!!!! Thanks so much for the info!

:welcome: aboard the Father's Day Eastern Fantasy. Sorry but the FE was closed at 75 days before this cruise. If you want you can try to ask the group to let you in at this late date but do not get your hopes up. Most participants have finished their gifts and getting ready to ship them. To request to be added to the FE I would post on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404340172928258/ . The FB page is very active now with only 18 days to the cruise. If you have any other questions regarding the cruise please do not hestitate to ask.

Hello Everyone!!!

I am late to the game but do have a gift for each room. Would you all mind if I rec'd a list of cabin numbers although I do not want anything in return???

Just need to make sure this is okay with the group...

Thanks so much!!! I can't wait!

:cool1:

Just popping in here as I seem to do most of my posting on the FB group. We're excited about our upcoming cruise. We've had a busy month of recitals, talent shows, pre-k graduation, end of the year parties and taekwondo belt tests. Hopefully things settle down for us soon. Normally I'm a total planner but I haven't planned much for this cruise mostly because I've been waiting on DHs input and he tends to do things last minute!

Hello fellow DISers! It has been a while since I last posted, but I have a couple of questions about St. Maarten and St. Thomas. We decided to not sign up for any excursions. The last time we were in St. Maarten we had to take a boat to get to the "downtown" area...I think we paid a small fee and it was good for a roundtrip ticket. Is that going to be the case for this sailing? We also had seen a beach with chairs when we got off the taxi-boat. Does anyone know if this is a free beach or is there a charge to use the beach and beach chairs? We just wanted to make St. Maarten a beach day and not have to pay a whole lot for an excursion. Also, does anyone know where we will be docking in St. Thomas? The last time I was there we tendered so I am not sure how far the shopping area is to where we will be docking. Any help would be great! My family and I are so excited to be finally going on the Fantasy. We heard it is a beautiful ship and can't wait to see it! :)

Hello fellow DISers! It has been a while since I last posted, but I have a couple of questions about St. Maarten and St. Thomas. We decided to not sign up for any excursions. The last time we were in St. Maarten we had to take a boat to get to the "downtown" area...I think we paid a small fee and it was good for a roundtrip ticket. Is that going to be the case for this sailing? We also had seen a beach with chairs when we got off the taxi-boat. Does anyone know if this is a free beach or is there a charge to use the beach and beach chairs? We just wanted to make St. Maarten a beach day and not have to pay a whole lot for an excursion. Also, does anyone know where we will be docking in St. Thomas? The last time I was there we tendered so I am not sure how far the shopping area is to where we will be docking. Any help would be great! My family and I are so excited to be finally going on the Fantasy. We heard it is a beautiful ship and can't wait to see it! :)

For St Maarten the beach near the dock is Great Bay beach. There still is a water taxi which you can take over to the beach. The beach is free but if you want chairs and umbrellas you will have to negotiate with the local vendors. I think we spent $20 for a couple of chairs and umbrella and some waters. The town of Phillipsburg is right behind the beach so you can do some shopping as well.
For St Thomas will be docking at Havensight. There is a small shopping mall next to the dock. The true shopping is in Charlotte Amelia which is a taxi ride away. There are plenty of taxis you can take over and back. Traffic in St Thomas can be tough so do not wait until the last second to return to the Fantasy.

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only

weeks to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

For St Maarten the beach near the dock is Great Bay beach. There still is a water taxi which you can take over to the beach. The beach is free but if you want chairs and umbrellas you will have to negotiate with the local vendors. I think we spent $20 for a couple of chairs and umbrella and some waters. The town of Phillipsburg is right behind the beach so you can do some shopping as well.
For St Thomas will be docking at Havensight. There is a small shopping mall next to the dock. The true shopping is in Charlotte Amelia which is a taxi ride away. There are plenty of taxis you can take over and back. Traffic in St Thomas can be tough so do not wait until the last second to return to the Fantasy.

Thanks for the info! I think we are definitely going to be checking out Great Bay beach when we get to St Maarten. We are still debating about what we are going to do in St Thomas...maybe we will just do some shopping in the small shopping mall and then head back to the ship since we aren't going to be in port that long...do you think that would be a good day to try and ride the AquaDuck? We are getting super excited! Only 13 more days! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter