Jumpin' June Exercise Thread

60 minutes of cardio
15 minutes weights

1405/1400

Wooo hooo passed my goal! Thanks for the help ladies!

930/1000

I might just reach my goal! This weekend I got in some walking and house cleaning (dust, move furniture, vacuum, mop, move furniture back - really builds a sweat!). I have another exam next week and a physics lab report due, plus a huge online course to finish, so I probably won't be doing much exercise the next week or so :sad2:

605/1000

75 minutes today...legs, PT for my back and cardio. I feel great and hope it stays this way! I took it easy with the cardio and did it at a walking pace, something my PT says I have to do from now on, in the long term. I burned a total of 370 calories according to my heart rate monitor. I could definitely live with that!

Great job! Stick with the walking pace like your PT says. It's fun to run, but it can be too much pounding for a bad back. The last time I ran was the last time I'll run. I spent 3 weeks in PT after running just a few blocks. I knew immediately it was a mistake. Now I just walk (quickly) :goodvibes

Great job! Stick with the walking pace like your PT says. It's fun to run, but it can be too much pounding for a bad back. The last time I ran was the last time I'll run. I spent 3 weeks in PT after running just a few blocks. I knew immediately it was a mistake. Now I just walk (quickly) :goodvibes

Thank you!! My issue is in my mind...I want to do more, especially since I'm feeling well now. But I have to keep stopping myself from doing too much. I love, love, love to dance but I really have to watch it for my back. I'm using the Turbo Fire videos from Beachbody, but a WAY modified workout. Basically, I just use them for the music which I love and keeps me going and prevents boredom. If I had to just walk on a treadmill or outside, I would last less than a week because personally I find that to be incredible boring even if I'm listening to music. For some reason the exercise videos make me feel like I'm in an actual aerobics class, which I love but I don't have the time to go to, especially since a lot of days DH works late and I am home alone with the kids. So I work out at home and that has worked for me for many years now.

My issue before was that I was twisting too much. I am making sure not to do that now, and instead to do the core strengthening exercises my PT says I should regularly be doing. I sure feel it in the abs when I do them, but not in my lower back which is so important. Today I exercise again, same as the other day, PT, legs and cardio at the walking pace. Thursday I go back to PT and that night is my end term party. I'm going to ask him if I could get out on the dance floor for a couple of songs. I'm hoping he says yes.

2012/2400 I did 3 miles of speed work yesterday (25 minutes). The rest was pacing my office to hit my 10k steps goal before 5.

Trail bike ride yesterday, and a bit of strength training.

83 minutes

958/2000

120 minutes of cleaning

1525/1400

Since I have passed my goal should I keep posting or no? This is my first month of this thread and I wasn't sure of the rules

some sprint work and hill repeats

and then a 4 mile run and short walk.

93 minutes

1051/2000 - finally over half way (did you know that 2000 minutes is a LOT?)

120 minutes of cleaning

1525/1400

Since I have passed my goal should I keep posting or no? This is my first month of this thread and I wasn't sure of the rules

There are no real "rules" about tracking after you go over your goal, in my opinion I would keep tracking so that next month you have a better idea of what to put as your July goal.

congratulations on meeting and exceeding your goal.

Going to be close this month.
Running Tuesday
Wednesday 7 miles of hot bridge running
and woods running
997/1200

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter