Jump into June Exercise Challenge 2021

Good morning! Happy Monday! We have a rainbow of color changes today:yay:
Topping the charts at 96% are Sophy1996 at 92% and Ljcrochet at Lave Red!
Turning City of Cibola Yellow are Piglet1979, Statefan17, and Elizabeth Smith!
GGoofy1 and I have hit Samawati Purple!
Great work, everybody!

I want to say :welcome: to @SherylILC - looking forward to you joining us in July. Keep an eye on the thread - there will be a link to next month's challenge.

We're getting close the the end of the month - any one up for taking July?

Last edited:
Let's stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge and head to the Kidani side and the Samawati Pool.
While the Uzima Pool is quite a bit larger than the Samawati Pool, this pool located on the Kidani Village side of the resort offers some amazing features that the Uzima Pool does not. This water play area has great places to keep the kids cooled off and playing with other kids their own size. The kids will certainly have a great time at the Uwanja Camp that was created to match a number of different age groups. The Uwanja Camp was specifically designed for age groups including 4 years and younger, kids ages 5 to 7, and another group for kids 8 and above. This kids water play area is full of activities ranging from water geysers and a shallow pool, to dumping water buckets and water cannons.
Two (2) Water slides await offering tons of wonder and fun. Take the stairs to the 128-foot water slide and enter the corkscrew dropping you off in the belly of the Sumawati Pool. The 2nd water slide is small and has a gentle slope for smaller kids.
Near each of the pools, the adults can find their own relaxing oasis in one of the Hot Tubs.
Grab lunch or a snack by the pool along with the drink of your choice.

585216 585217

585218 585220

And, just because we're at AKL, we need to see giraffes!

The first to reach Stormalong Bay Green are Ljcrochet and Piglet1979!!!!! :bounce:
Congratulations on reaching your goal!
The team is at 62% of our group goal, but I'll keep checking for final numbers - I'm sure that will finish much higher!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter