July W.I.S.H - Summer of Independence!

Sorry I am late today. I slept in then dropped DS off at soccer and then went for a walk.

What is your motivation today? Below I is a quote I just found and I think it fits. I am not on my work computer that I usually use to post pictures and stuff. I am on my chrome book and I am not sure it will come though. Bare with me as I figure it out.

https://images.app.goo.gl/y4LVX5dXAjqpPtB77

It posted the link to everything on the page. It is the one on the top. I will keep figuring out how to do this.

My motivation this week is..... I am not sure. I will say just the way I feel. I feel skinnier and I am seeing it. I want to keep going. If I keep up the almost 2 pounds a month I will be about 140 by Feb. It has been a long time since I have been that weight and would really like to get back to that.

Sorry I am late today. I slept in then dropped DS off at soccer and then went for a walk.

What is your motivation today? Below I is a quote I just found and I think it fits. I am not on my work computer that I usually use to post pictures and stuff. I am on my chrome book and I am not sure it will come though. Bare with me as I figure it out.

https://images.app.goo.gl/y4LVX5dXAjqpPtB77

It posted the link to everything on the page. It is the one on the top. I will keep figuring out how to do this.
Yes! It took me so long to not let one bad day become a bad week-and if I have a setback, not to give up and quit. All of a sudden I realized I was stringing together more good days than bad.

Motivation this week… my scale has been stuck on the same number, down to the ounces, for a week and a half. I’m beginning to think it might be broken, but am determined to get that number to change.

My ADR window opens Sunday, so I’m thinking about that trip. Not sure what I’m going to book, I’m sure a lot more will open between now and then. I’d love to drop 10 pound before I go, but I do know that is ambitious, most of all I just want to feel good. So working towards that is my other motivation this week.

Yes! It took me so long to not let one bad day become a bad week-and if I have a setback, not to give up and quit. All of a sudden I realized I was stringing together more good days than bad.

This was me for awhile too. I was also one that would eat one bad meal and then say oh well I will what I want the rest of the day.

YES!!! We booked two ocean view rooms, so this should be our view.

I would love to stay there sometime. That is an awesome view.

Motivation this week… my scale has been stuck on the same number, down to the ounces, for a week and a half. I’m beginning to think it might be broken, but am determined to get that number to change.

My ADR window opens Sunday, so I’m thinking about that trip. Not sure what I’m going to book, I’m sure a lot more will open between now and then. I’d love to drop 10 pound before I go, but I do know that is ambitious, most of all I just want to feel good. So working towards that is my other motivation this week.

Trips are great motivators. I know the scale is not moving right now but it will start moving. Keep doing what is making you feel better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter