July Exercise Challenge...Jump In!...Everyone Welcome!

July 2:

45 minutes total
AM: 25 minutes aerobics
PM: 20 minute walk

July total: 90/900

I am in for 1900. Thanks Linda. :)

77/1900

And I apologize for not updating the last couple of entries to the June thread. I am off tomorrow, so it is on my to do list. :)

Can I get a big WHOOP! WHOOP! :cool1: :cool1:

I ran 5k last night, stopped only once for traffic to clear so I could cross the street and had NO IT PAIN!!! :hyper: :woohoo: :banana: :yay:

Now I had a little tiny twinge when I took off my knee brace, but that only lasted a couple of minutes. Feeling totally pumped and cautiously optimistic. ::yes::

74/1000

Have a great July 4th everyone party: and keep this little tidbit in mind.....

"I do 5 sit-ups every morning. May not sound like much, but theres only so many times you can hit the snooze button." Unknown

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Today's exercise - 70 minutes

Warmup walk - 5 minutes
Ran 5 miles - 50 minutes
Cooldown walk - 15 minutes

July tally - 222/3000

Morning everyone!

45 minute walk on Monday and a 21 minute run brings me to 102/1500 so far.

I got a Fitbit Flex last night! Hubby got me one as an early birthday present. Hoping that will help spur me on with getting my minutes in!

Welcome, everybody, welcome! :wave2: The first page is updated through post 54. If you do not see your name, or if I have completely messed up your minutes, please let me know! :badpc: It looks like people are off to a great start--we even have colors on only the 3rd day!

Have a super 4th, take a little walk while the barby warms up and count those minutes! :hourglass

I am shooting for 1500 minutes this month.
I am training for run for your lives the end of August and want to beat my last time.

So far I have done two hours of waking yesterday
120/1500

Ana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter