July 2012 Car Rentals

What Enterprise code did everyone use? Are they at the airport or do you have to go offsite?

Try using the costco discount codes (ID#7015309 and Coupon Code AD8221SDF).

I just booked a car for 12 days for only $185 total with all taxes and fees!

Try using the costco discount codes (ID#7015309 and Coupon Code AD8221ADF).

I just booked a car for 12 days for only $185 total with all taxes and fees!

which rental company?

edit: looks like the company may be alamo. but when I tried the codes..the website gives an error for the coupon code AD8221ADF. is your info for alamo?

which rental company?

edit: looks like the company may be alamo. but when I tried the codes..the website gives an error for the coupon code AD8221ADF. is your info for alamo?

Sorry! I had the coupon code wrong, it's AD8221SDF. Try again, I just checked and the same low prices are still coming up. Good luck!

I am not having any luck with any of these codes prices are still high for our dates July 22-30, 2012

We do need a SUV or premium car but even the other cars are pricing higher than everyone is posting

I am not having any luck yet either. We need a minivan starting on July 25 for at least 10 days, preferably for just over two weeks and I am still finding very high rates.

Here is the coupon info I used:

$40 Off Any Car, SUV, Minivan 10 day minimum
ID# 7014696
Coupon # AD8Z21SDB

It appears the low rates are on the economy, compact, midsize, standard and fullsize. They are the only ones showing rates between $116 - $140 per week. The SUV, minivans and crossover rates are still in the $500 range. So if you dont really need the SUV then I would say book fullsize before the rates go up so you will have something instead of nothing. After all, the SUV may provide more cargo space, but it still only holds 5 people just as a fullsize car.

Here is the coupon info I used:

$40 Off Any Car, SUV, Minivan 10 day minimum
ID# 7014696
Coupon # AD8Z21SDB

It appears the low rates are on the economy, compact, midsize, standard and fullsize. They are the only ones showing rates between $116 - $140 per week. The SUV, minivans and crossover rates are still in the $500 range. So if you dont really need the SUV then I would say book fullsize before the rates go up so you will have something instead of nothing. After all, the SUV may provide more cargo space, but it still only holds 5 people just as a fullsize car.

Coupon doesn't work for an 8 day rental. Without coupon all rates are $400 and up in all categories. Thanks for sharing though, hopefully it will help someone else

I just changed my reservation AGAIN. I booked with Alamo & used the Costco ID with coupon AD2359FDF. I am down to $205 CAD for June 23-July 8 in a standard. I cancelled the ressie I had booked through Expedia @ Dollar for $232.

These Expedia.ca deals are INCREDIBLE!!!!! I have a van booked for $500 right now but instead I can get one full size car for $160 and one compact for $140 for TEN DAYS! That is insane!!!!! Two cars are cheaper than one van. My friend got a compact for 7 days for $99. wow.

I just booked with Alamo -- July 16-26, full size, for a total of $163. I used the Insiders code and the AA $35 off coupon. Awesome!

Kathy

That's awesome, I tried my dates, didn't work... but way to go!

Yeah happens. Not working for me either. Not sure what is up with that. I have tried right after people posting and my rates have been horrible.

I'm sticking with my $125 reservations at the moment. Much better than the 300-500 that is listed now!

I just booked with Alamo -- July 16-26, full size, for a total of $163. I used the Insiders code and the AA $35 off coupon. Awesome!

Kathy

I just tried to book 21st-28th and I got a nice price of $383 for a Economy! :rotfl2:

Anyone know if there is a difference between Mid-Size and Intermediate?!? I have two reservations from two companies that list them differently or are they the same?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter