Jon and Kate Plus 8. Official Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, we get it, honeygirl. Kate is an abuser and you are Mother of the Year. Still, I know which one I'd rather have my kids around, and I haven't met either of you in person....
:rotfl:
Hey do you guys think that Jon wears colored contacts? There is something "different" about his eyes and I cannot put my finger on it.

I've enjoyed the last couple of new episodes. I thought the one where they went to the farm was cute though I had to close my eyes during the chicken part because I *HATE* chickens. ewww. I liked the one where they went to Chocolate World. I love the part in the episode where they were playing in the Cottage when Collin tried to put the baby in washing machine. :lmao: I also liked in last night's episode when Mady was whining about the babies and Hannah (I think) said "We're not babies."
Which twin is it that always seems to be mad and whining? Must be related to my daughter! ;)

mady is the moody one....joel is the whiner of the septuplets but they said as soon as they tell him to knock it off he does...

i love the show and love the interaction between kate and john. she is very anal(so am I) but you somewhat need to be with that many kids. he is so laid back. I love the faces he makes at her when they are in front of the cameras...my husband would be doing that to me.

I don't know what my DVR is doing - I seem to be getting all the rerun episodes! My settings are correct too. So far I've only seen Chocolate World and The dentist one, along with the 3rd birthday. I seem to always get the episode from last year where Kate is shopping for the kids....or the housekeeper one. Was the Farm episode recent? Am I missing any others that aired, or are they spreading them pretty far apart?

I have noticed that the titles of the episode are wrong...like one of the ones was titled for the Houskeeper hunt, but it was actually a new episode, so I have to make sure now that it's not a new one before I delete it.

I don't know what my DVR is doing - I seem to be getting all the rerun episodes! My settings are correct too. So far I've only seen Chocolate World and The dentist one, along with the 3rd birthday. I seem to always get the episode from last year where Kate is shopping for the kids....or the housekeeper one. Was the Farm episode recent? Am I missing any others that aired, or are they spreading them pretty far apart?

I have noticed that the titles of the episode are wrong...like one of the ones was titled for the Houskeeper hunt, but it was actually a new episode, so I have to make sure now that it's not a new one before I delete it.
I don't have DVR, but last night I did catch the farm episode. Was glad to see a new one. Last night I also saw the one where Sara Snow came over.

TLC is running the current ones and Discovery channel Health runs re-runs.

I think they actually premiere first on Discovery Health then after a time they are shown on TLC and by this time Discovery Health is back to showing repeats.

Anyone know why the grandparents aren't involved? (I believe Jon's father is deceased.) I think Kate said their parents aren't involved "on a daily basis" or something like that. :confused3

Anyone know why the grandparents aren't involved? (I believe Jon's father is deceased.) I think Kate said their parents aren't involved "on a daily basis" or something like that. :confused3
I wonder this too. Maybe they just live too far away? :confused3

Oh......I'm so excited I found this thread........I am a big Jon & Kate fan.........I think they are a great match for each other.....she is very detailed and focused and he is so laid back.....they really compliment each other and their love for each other is very evident.

I just adore the babies. They say the cutest things. I love to hear them talk. Aaden is my favorite, but I also love Joel....but really to be honest I love them all. I know they kind of fight a little at times, but hey they are babies. I think Kate does a great job and I hate to see people criticize her way of doing things. It works for her and that is all that should be important. Those kids are very well taken care of, always clean, always well fed, and are always being cuddled and kissed and Kate and Jon are always answering their questions. They are never ignored. What more could a kid ask for.

The only thing.....ONLY thing that bothers me sometimes, and I think this comes from years of working with Orthopedic surgeons is when Jon or Kate lift the babies by one of their arms.........I cringe when I see that........I have seen so many babies and toddlers with shoulder and elbow problems from this ......but it seems they have been lucky so far. I have seen both J & K do this so I guess neither one of them has a problem with it. I have my DVR set to always tape these shows and I can't bring myself to delete my favorites!!!! I will definitely be a regular in this thread!!!

Welcome
Nawlinslady
It is sort of hard to keep this thread going, since it is on TLC.

Other's asked about the grandparents. I asked about the grandparents a few posts back. Someone said, Jon's dad is deceased and they showed his grandma. Kate made a statement that the grandparents aren't involved, but they have a neighbor they call Nana that helps Kate out. Kate said, it shouldn't matter who the Nana is as long as they love her kids.

Oh
The only thing.....ONLY thing that bothers me sometimes, and I think this comes from years of working with Orthopedic surgeons is when Jon or Kate lift the babies by one of their arms.........I cringe when I see that........I have seen so many babies and toddlers with shoulder and elbow problems from this ......but it seems they have been lucky so far. I have seen both J & K do this so I guess neither one of them has a problem with it. I have my DVR set to always tape these shows and I can't bring myself to delete my favorites!!!! I will definitely be a regular in this thread!!!

Cool! It would be fun to keep the thread going :) Kate is a nurse, and you would think she wouldn't want to pull on their arms like that :eek: ;) I love the show as well. Also a Little People Big World, fan :)

Welcome It is sort of hard to keep this thread going, since it is on TLC.

Other's asked about the grandparents. I asked about the grandparents a few posts back. Someone said, Jon's dad is deceased and they showed his grandma. Kate made a statement that the grandparents aren't involved, but they have a neighbor they call Nana that helps Kate out. Kate said, it shouldn't matter who the Nana is as long as they love her kids.

Here is what it says on the Gosselin's website:

2. Our kids DO have grandparents, but none that are involved in our daily lives.

Doesn't really answer much, but I think that is the most anyone really knows. I know they have said before that Jon's dad is deceased, but I've never heard them say anything about any of the other grandparents.

http://www.sixgosselins.com/FAQ.html

Cool! It would be fun to keep the thread going :) Kate is a nurse, and you would think she wouldn't want to pull on their arms like that :eek: ;) I love the show as well. Also a Little People Big World, fan :)

I too am a big John and Kate fan and Little People big world.. There was a marathon yesterday on TLC with Little People and I watched it all day... I got caught up then I missed some of the 8 o'clock show... Oh well I am sure there will be a rerun for it.... I will for sure be a regular on this thread.. lets try to keep it going.....
:woohoo:

I love this show!!! For some reason, my descriptions of the show are not
matching what the show is actually about (I have DISH). So I'm just recording them all. I loved the episode where they went to the dentist and Leah and Joel went first. I love how Joel was trying to get out of the chair and little Leah was like "I'll hold your hand" :goodvibes

They have got to be some of the cutest children ever!!! I like them all, but I especially like Aedan-"the professor"!!!

Jon and Kate will be at WDW, this Monday, Dec. 10. 8:00 p.m. C.S.T. on TLC.

Jon and Kate will be at WDW, this Monday, Dec. 10. 8:00 p.m. C.S.T. on TLC.

Thanks, I couldn't remember the date! Going to set my DVR in case I forget again.

I absolutely love this show, and I'm amazed by the anti-Kate posters. My gosh! All those kids, by herself all day...I am in awe of her. I think she has a great sense of humor, and I love the way she & Jon joke with each other when it's just the two of them on camera. I have only two kids- TWO! well-behaved girls, and you should see me fly off the handle from time to time over stupid things. I think they're a wonderful family, doing a great job raising healthy, happy, well-loved kids.

The kids are the cutest freakin' things ever. I love when the camera is on them and catches the way they interact with each other. In one show, one of the little girls was helping Aidan put his glasses on. It was so sweet.

I'm amazed by the patience they have with Mady. When they went to the American Girl doll show, Mady was complaining to Kate that she "ruined the whole thing" by talking during the show. My kid would have gotten a stern talking to if she dared say that! I think both parents show tremendous patience, especially given the circumstances.

What about her friend Beth? Is she the most generous person in the world, taking all of the babies so Kate & Jon can get away? And MAN is she rich!

I'm so excited to watch the Disney episode tomorrow!

i really like the show to. but ...after a while i think the mom gets to me...she gets to over bearing for me..............just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter