Jon and Kate Plus 8 Official Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if that woman didn't come along and stop him from talking how long would he have gone on talking! He just never stops -

You have got to be kidding me!!! There is a whole thread on Jon and Kate on the dis. I would have gotten here sooner if I would have known. Joining in...

Okay, I don't normally post here, but I just have to respond because this drives me crazy. MAKmom, I'm really don't mean to pick on you because I know you believe this to be true, but it is a common misconception in Virginia and Kentucky. Both of these states are call the "Commonwealth of _______". Commonwealth, in and of itself, means absolutely nothing in regards to the law being one way or another. Any state can prosecute a crime without the victim wanting it pursued. It happens all the time in every state in the union. What your family was told was probably that "the Commonwealth" is prosecuting anyway or "picked up the charges." People just say Commonwealth because the state refers to itself as such. If you were in New York or any other state they would say the "state picked up the charges." When people hear Commonwealth they assume it must be different than any other states, but it's not.

Thanks for clearing that up. It was a crazy time & everyone was shocked the charges could not be dropped. They were only doing it for my MIL. The creep is still torturing our family 15 years later as a 32 year old man.

Well so much for that. He is going to be on ET again tomorrow night and the rest of his taped interview will air on The Insider.

Oh crap :headache: He must be getting paid.

Looks like Kate wasn't too busy to do the stupid skit on Leno's show tonight.

Huh :confused3

So if that woman didn't come along and stop him from talking how long would he have gone on talking! He just never stops -

Nope -- he never does. He spent too long sitting on the couch next to Kate saying nothing. IMO, he's like my DD when she gets out of school after being quiet all day. But at least she's a little more predictable as to what she's going to say. :lmao:

You have got to be kidding me!!! There is a whole thread on Jon and Kate on the dis. I would have gotten here sooner if I would have known. Joining in...

You may regret that decision...it's an addiction :lmao:

Welcome to the thread -- you may have noticed that we're in Part 6 (soon to be part 7 if this keeps up)

:welcome: There are some hidden threads on the CB too about Jon & Kate. This thread moves very fast.

She did a taped skit about herself. I have not seen it.

Ok...that's just weird, especially this week :rolleyes1

BTW, I just know I'm going to wake up tomorrow and find out we're on Part 7. Wonder who will be the last one to post.

Did it get posted that Jon said TLC pays for his NY apartment (or at least they did LOL)? I know we thought that, but that is one less thing we can blame him for spending.

Hope the IRS knew!

Kate was on Jay Leno??????

O.M.G.

I'm going to start dreaming about these two because they are EVERYWHERE. What next? Is one of them going to host Saturday Night Live? Are they going to star in movies? Are their faces going to turn up on my Wheaties box in the morning?

I'm beginning to think anything is possible.

My Jon & Kate psychic predictions for 2010 are :wizard: :
1) One of them will host SNL.
2) One of them will turn up on the Home Shopping Network trying to sell something.

O.M.G.

I'm going to start dreaming about these two because they are EVERYWHERE. What next? Is one of them going to host Saturday Night Live? Are they going to star in movies? Are their faces going to turn up on my Wheaties box in the morning?

2) One of them will turn up on the Home Shopping Network trying to sell something.

:rotfl2: So true. Unfortunately.

O.M.G.

:lmao: I can totally see it!

We have to admit it though folks....they are EVERYWHERE because we are watching. popcorn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter