Johnny Depp Trial

I'd have bias against the politician and CEO has they have used people to get where they are now.
but from a society norm point of view, people understand and know the career and lifestyle of a politician and a CEO, they are "normal" jobs, they live "normal" lives, as in people can relate to them, they are good at public speaking and making people comfortable around them.

Where as Johnny Depp, an actor who lives a very different life, who is not good at public speaking, who in his personal life is very different to the characters he portrays in films, is not relatable to the general public and therefore there is an unconscious bias against him. The real person Johnny Depp makes people uncomfortable because he is so very different to the celeb persona Johnny Depp.

I can't even see how he made it in acting other than his looks when he was young. I noticed the original 21 Jump Street series on Hulu or something so thought it would be a good watch now. I made it 3 episodes and couldn't watch more because of this kid in the series and the horrible acting.

I don't care about him or this trial. Have no idea what the trial is about. All I know is it's upsetting that there's a media circus with this trial and it's everywhere you look live streaming from the courtroom, but on very serious trials with very serious situations we've recently had, it was a complete hush-up.
Well to be fair, that can be said of any acting on any show in the early 80's lol. There's no denying that he went on to be one of our national treasures so to speak. If you want a character to come to life, you get Depp to play the part.

If he is found innocent, does Jack Sparrow return for POTC 6?
Not even for $300 million and 1 million Alpacas. He refuses to return to the role as they found him guilty until proven innocent.

The fact is after weeks of testimony from anyone from friends, staff and even a psychologist stating Amber has two mental disorders, Amber seems to be the perpetrator of the abuse and violence. I watch the trial looking at her. She goes from a vacant stare to her eyes shooting in every direction. What is interesting is how much that girl can write and avoid eye contact when a witness destroys her claims. I mean what the heck is she writing non stop about. Also, what about that guy on her legal team who consistently seems tripped up while talking and then even objected to his own questions 😂.

The constant testimonies of her grotesque abuse seem worrisome as she could likely resort to something more sinister if this doesn't go her way.

Having said all this the evidence against Johnny regarding his substance abuse was also very sad. Amber seemed to be a trigger and an antagonist. People are wondering why he didn't just leave. Well, given his past he is susceptible to stay with his abuser. Don't we usually wonder why a woman stays? As a victim of domestic violence myself I know one of my reasons I stayed was due to the fact that I was worried it would get worse. You believe that if you leave they won't leave you alone and it will get even worse. For example, they will stalk you and harm you or those around you. Amber threatened him with legal actions as well. And guess what? She did.

And she cut his finger off. The end.

Not even for $300 million and 1 million Alpacas. He refuses to return to the role as they found him guilty until proven innocent.

The fact is after weeks of testimony from anyone from friends, staff and even a psychologist stating Amber has two mental disorders, Amber seems to be the perpetrator of the abuse and violence. I watch the trial looking at her. She goes from a vacant stare to her eyes shooting in every direction. What is interesting is how much that girl can write and avoid eye contact when a witness destroys her claims. I mean what the heck is she writing non stop about. Also, what about that guy on her legal team who consistently seems tripped up while talking and then even objected to his own questions 😂.

The constant testimonies of her grotesque abuse seem worrisome as she could likely resort to something more sinister if this doesn't go her way.

]

And she cut his finger off. The end.
Yes, my sister was saying that this sounds like it could've turned into what killed Phil Hartman.

Yes, my sister was saying that this sounds like it could've turned into what killed Phil Hartman.
I am scared for her new baby. Amber seems to have really anger issues. After hearing the results of her psycholigical evaluation she sounds just like Johnny's mother, and she was terrifying. I believe she had the baby to make her look more innocent. The baby was intentional as she was born through a surrogate. People wonder if it is Elon's baby but, I think Elon is going to stay far far away from Amber.

I think Amber is projecting because she accuses Johnny of everything SHE did to him. The psychologist really put it all into perspective and made it very clear who Amber is. I was very intrigued by her testimony. The only thing the defense could do was try to strike her testimony by claiming she was not an expert. That or claim she was coerced by Johnny and his legal team. Her testimony was very convicting.

I hope Amber doesn't murder Johnny.

I am scared for her new baby. Amber seems to have really anger issues. After hearing the results of her psycholigical evaluation she sounds just like Johnny's mother, and she was terrifying. I believe she had the baby to make her look more innocent. The baby was intentional as she was born through a surrogate. People wonder if it is Elon's baby but, I think Elon is going to stay far far away from Amber.

I think Amber is projecting because she accuses Johnny of everything SHE did to him. The psychologist really put it all into perspective and made it very clear who Amber is. I was very intrigued by her testimony. The only thing the defense could do was try to strike her testimony by claiming she was not an expert. That or claim she was coerced by Johnny and his legal team. Her testimony was very convicting.

I hope Amber doesn't murder Johnny.
I didn't even know about a baby! Wow! I haven't heard her testimony at all. I need to look it up.

I can't even see how he made it in acting other than his looks when he was young. I noticed the original 21 Jump Street series on Hulu or something so thought it would be a good watch now. I made it 3 episodes and couldn't watch more because of this kid in the series and the horrible acting.

I don't care about him or this trial. Have no idea what the trial is about. All I know is it's upsetting that there's a media circus with this trial and it's everywhere you look live streaming from the courtroom, but on very serious trials with very serious situations we've recently had, it was a complete hush-up.
The media circus has to do with making sure the facts are out there. Acting is his career and she destroyed it with lies she wrote about. I think its important for it to be public so the facts get out there for all to see. Not just for this trial but for all who suffer from abuse by woman not just men. It's important that we don't just believe a man is guilty until proven innocent. A horrible injustice was done to Johnny but, even more so to true victims of domestic violence.

Having this public makes every detail known and I believe it was the right thing to do. For those who suffer from abuse at the hands of women this is very important. I think with the Me Too movement where everyone just assumes women are the only victims of violence by men this could change minds. Just because a man is bigger and stronger doesn't mean a tiny woman couldn't destroy him and harm him.

I would like to see more thought go into just believing a woman just because she is a woman. Our legal system has made it way to easy for a woman to destroy a man before really investigating whether an abuse occurred. I hope somehow this trial will change how we perceive abuse victims based on gender.

You know, you'd think that, but she'll have another chump in no time, if she doesn't already. There's a sucker born every day.
Yep. If some guys already think she's a wonderful person, they'll keep on sailing passed the red flags. Now will Heard learn from all this and change her ways, who knows.

Guess Hollywood is happy with how his acting has sold tickets ...

Lead Actor $8,289,887,217
Lead Ensemble $2,036,850,037
Lead acting alone that is $10+ BILLION Dollars

ADD Supporting, Narrator, Interviewee, Cameo, Producer, Executive Producer for another $1.2B.

He's about 12th in Lifetime Box Office dollars ... and that is with barely working in 4 years ... thanks to Heard. So he is suing her for lost income.

Also, what about that guy on her legal team who consistently seems tripped up while talking and then even objected to his own questions 😂.
I have no doubt this is a deliberate: "whoa is me. How did this happen? I think I was misrepresented and misled. I need to appeal..."

It HAS to be....Right? :rotfl2: It's just not possible that people with money that can afford to pay attorneys somehow ends up with a bozo that objects to his own question. It has to be a deliberate move.

ETA: Let's not forget about asking if it's sunny in the Bahamas
:rotfl2:

Last edited:
Johnny married his mother (Amber)! He wasn't abusive towards women in his other relationships. They both drank and used drugs excessively. The therapist said they were both abusive but Amber was the instigator. She wouldn't stop until she got the reaction she needed...then played the innocent. She knew Depp's weaknesses and set him up like a pro. Next she violated their agreement but the media only wanted to hear one side of the story...HERS.

Depp is no Angel but I don't believe Heard was the innocent. Sad to see so many lives and careers ruined.
Yes yes and YES!

I have no doubt this is a deliberate: "whoa is me. How did this happen? I think I was misrepresented and misled. I need to appeal..."

It HAS to be....Right? :rotfl2: It's just not possible that people with money that can afford to pay attorneys somehow ends up with a bozo that objects to his own question. It has to be a deliberate move.

ETA: Let's not forget about asking if it's sunny in the Bahamas
:rotfl2:
He reminds me of that student in speech class who dreaded getting up in front of the class.🤣

The media circus has to do with making sure the facts are out there. Acting is his career and she destroyed it with lies she wrote about. I think its important for it to be public so the facts get out there for all to see. Not just for this trial but for all who suffer from abuse by woman not just men. It's important that we don't just believe a man is guilty until proven innocent. A horrible injustice was done to Johnny but, even more so to true victims of domestic violence.

Having this public makes every detail known and I believe it was the right thing to do. For those who suffer from abuse at the hands of women this is very important. I think with the Me Too movement where everyone just assumes women are the only victims of violence by men this could change minds. Just because a man is bigger and stronger doesn't mean a tiny woman couldn't destroy him and harm him.

I would like to see more thought go into just believing a woman just because she is a woman. Our legal system has made it way to easy for a woman to destroy a man before really investigating whether an abuse occurred. I hope somehow this trial will change how we perceive abuse victims based on gender.
I think the exploitation of children of the rich is just as important as a rich celebrity being abused by a girlfriend. One we hid and one we put out for all to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter