Johnny Depp Trial

I can’t even follow what the guy is saying because I’m so distracted by his hair sticking up. I can’t believe her attorneys didn’t suggest that he comb it during the last break. He reminds me of Tweety Bird.

Last edited:
"So I mean he's an idiot." Best line of the day!

A psychological opinion! It is not a professional opinion. OMG. He is better than everyone who took the stand last week!

I haven't been watching lately, someone please post a photo of the fool with the funky hair!

I just Googled and it's confirmed that Kate Moss will be testifying this week, since Heard has invoked her name.

I am literally dying at the comments people are posting on FB live stream as this is playing out.

I don't mean to make light of a serious situation, but people are commenting and I can't help it......😂

I am literally dying at the comments people are posting on FB live stream as this is playing out.

I don't mean to make light of a serious situation, but people are commenting and I can't help it......😂

Do you have a link to that? Thanks! :)

Finally saw some clips with Dr. Spiegel. What a bizarre series of moments, it's almost fitting for a Hollywood trial. Especially that Wonka moment! His trains of thought were a little erratic. Maybe he was too unprepared and nervous, but his behavior seemed unprofessional.

Finally saw some clips with Dr. Spiegel. What a bizarre series of moments, it's almost fitting for a Hollywood trial. Especially that Wonka moment! His trains of thought were a little erratic. Maybe he was too unprepared and nervous, but his behavior seemed unprofessional.

I have no doubt Johnny's next character will have elements of Dr. Weirdo's personality in it. He was studying him intently... lol

Wow! The expert witness on the stand now Richard Marks is skewering Kathryn Arnold who testified yesterday afternoon about damages. He’s also kind of skewering Amber. This has to really sting for her, especially because it’s all public.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter