Johnny Depp Trial

omg you guys - I just saw the part where they read Depp's email about Elon Musk, etc. Is that going to sink him?? I was cracking up but the jury might not like it.

omg you guys - I just saw the part where they read Depp's email about Elon Musk, etc. Is that going to sink him?? I was cracking up but the jury might not like it.
Smack talk…words vs actions matter to me. Depp was pissed off and deeply wounded. Sometimes people privately vent things that should never be written.

As a juror I’d be more interested in AH’s staged videos, doctored photos, previous DM arrest etc. This started as JD beat her regularly to he curses and slams cabinets.

Last edited:
Smack talk…words vs actions matter to me. Depp was pissed off and deeply wounded. Sometimes people privately vent things that should never be written.

As a juror I’d be more interested in AH’s staged videos, doctored photos, previous DM arrest etc. This started as JD beat her regularly to he curses and slams cabinets.

I agree!

I kind of don't care anymore about any further testimony.

Good thing you aren't on the jury, lol. That's now how a legal proceeding works, but I'm still so fascinated by the public reaction to this trial.

I'm in the court of public opinion and I think they are both awful. She may be worse, but she wasn't even 25 (I think) and he was a 40-something year old man. I don't find anything about this funny or entertaining. While an abusive relationship may be terribly common (fortunately I have 0 experience), everything else about this is completely unrelatable to regular people. No managers, staff, PR, millions of dollars, etc. Maybe that's why people are treating it like entertainment.

Not entirely sink. Hallmark pulled Depp from future Christmas, Mother's Day and Quinceañera cards, but will keep him on board for Birthdays and Graduations. Unless of course, Musk buys out Hallmark.

Good thing you aren't on the jury, lol. That's now how a legal proceeding works, but I'm still so fascinated by the public reaction to this trial.

I'm in the court of public opinion and I think they are both awful. She may be worse, but she wasn't even 25 (I think) and he was a 40-something year old man. I don't find anything about this funny or entertaining. While an abusive relationship may be terribly common (fortunately I have 0 experience), everything else about this is completely unrelatable to regular people. No managers, staff, PR, millions of dollars, etc. Maybe that's why people are treating it like entertainment.

Well, I suppose we have something in common. We are both prejudicial. 😉

Dang. I'm at work but just now listening and have it on.

what is going on today? I tuned in at lunch and the people in the comments are saying AH is going to win. Trying to see what is happening but can't quite figure it out. Seems they are doing administrative stuff. Anyone have cliff notes version?

what is going on today? I tuned in at lunch and the people in the comments are saying AH is going to win. Trying to see what is happening but can't quite figure it out. Seems they are doing administrative stuff. Anyone have cliff notes version?
Right now the legal teams are arguing what will be in the jury instructions for tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter