Jodi Arias Trial Part 2, starting with JM cross of JA

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA is trying to control a situation which she cannot control. I think JM will get her to break and show her temper.

I hope the jury can focus on something important coz JM is all over the place.

She should have just said YES to bed, instead she say's "love sack". UGH! That just sounds GROSS!

Juan Martinez is fascinating to watch. :worship: What a wonderful prosecutor! I would not want to be on the witness stand with him doing a cross examine!

Was he not dead when she left the house? I'm pretty sure if he wasn't she had to know he would be VERY shortly???

I hope the jury can focus on something important coz JM is all over the place.

He's starting off the way on purpose. He wants to ruffle her and expose her lies. She's not having enough time to create consistency with her prior testimony. He'll bring it all home and connect the dots.

He needs to be careful that the jury doesn't think he's being too hard on her and start feeling sympathy for her.

I disagree, the charges being murder warrant a strong showing on behalf of the prosecutor. I would hope the jury realizes that he needs to be aggressive, if not then we could be in for another CA verdict.

With no TRIAL tomorrow, JM wants to make sure TODAY is GREAT!!!

AND so far it has been!!!

Looky, Looky, I think he has a picture of her finger not broke when she said Travis did it.

Attention state of Arizona. Please give Juan Martinez a raise. He is earning it right now!

He's starting off the way on purpose. He wants to ruffle her and expose her lies. She's not having enough time to create consistency with her prior testimony. He'll bring it all home and connect the dots.

Looks like he might just do that now with this new pic.

The camera operator and court stenographer are both going to earn their money today as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter