Jennifer & Brandon's Wishes PJ-10/12/09 France/LSS/Italy- 11/2 even more pics!

Hi Jenn!! Love the invites!!! And I love the water bottle label! Did you make that? Would you mind sharing the label with me? I've been looking for something I liked but couldn't find anything!

We are getting so close now - are you getting excited???

Hi Jenn!! Love the invites!!! And I love the water bottle label! Did you make that? Would you mind sharing the label with me? I've been looking for something I liked but couldn't find anything!

We are getting so close now - are you getting excited???

We did do the labels ourselves. I will have to ask Brandon when he gets home from work - he did the labels in photoshop I think, and the files are on his laptop. Do you want him just to put your text on it in place of ours and send to you, or would you rather we just took our text off and sent you the blank background?
Just let me know :)

We did do the labels ourselves. I will have to ask Brandon when he gets home from work - he did the labels in photoshop I think, and the files are on his laptop. Do you want him just to put your text on it in place of ours and send to you, or would you rather we just took our text off and sent you the blank background?
Just let me know :)

Thnaks so much! Would you mind adding our names? if you could, that would be great!

Can you do
Matthew & Jaclyn
August 31, 2009

THANK YOU!!

Oh, did you change your date? I thought your wedding was in Sept. Did I miss that?

The invitations are gorgeous and the water bottles are great! You did a great job!
thanks Heidi! When we made the decision to do it ourselves instead of using Shelley I had no idea how long it would take us to get them perfect!

Thnaks so much! Would you mind adding our names? if you could, that would be great!

Can you do
Matthew & Jaclyn
August 31, 2009

THANK YOU!!

Oh, did you change your date? I thought your wedding was in Sept. Did I miss that?

Sure can do that for you - i'll send it to your gmail account. I'll try to get Brandon to do it tonight when he gets home.
We just printed out on regular paper - we sized ours for Dasani bottles. You may need to trim a bit if you use a different brand.

Are those resort rates for one night? Pop Century is $105 for one night or is that for the whole time of the wedding?

Are those resort rates for one night? Pop Century is $105 for one night or is that for the whole time of the wedding?

actually that was the rate our guests were quoted per night - as negotiated in our contract.
At the moment disney is running a special that puts pop century down to $79 per night. So this past weekend i had all my guests cancel the reservation they had with the Weddings Group and re-book via the normal website.

Wow how time flies! Let me try to catch you all up on everything thats been going on!

I made changes to our floral - I decided I didnt like the rose wands for the girls and instead I wanted bouquets. So now they will all have small round bouquets of purple and lavendar hydranga with white stephanotis (which ties into my bouquet of black magic roses with white stephanotis).

newbouquet1.jpg

So here is our newest Floral Estimate:
8-14-20098-42-32AM.jpg

8-14-20098-44-45AM.jpg

While we were at our bridal shower in ny the first weekend in august, we made the decision to add a flower girl and ring bearer. They are my cousins kids and they are so adorable! Flower girl is on the older side - 7, and ring bearer is 4 i think.
So, this week I ordered basket and pillow below:
2.jpg
1.jpg

Also - Here is a mock up of what our bridesmaids will look like - maid of honors dress is right most in this picture.
BridalParty.png

And our tuxes:
tuxes.jpg

and one more - these are the 2 favors we are doing. One is a gel candle with shells in it, the other is a clear heart shaped box that we will fill with custom M&Ms in jade and purple.
I think we are going to use the hearts (with blank tag) as our place cards - so the tags would have everyones name & table assignment.

favor3.jpg

First off - I CANNOT BELIEVE WE'RE SO CLOSE!! :scared1:

Ahh. Ok.. now that I've got that out of my system! :rotfl:The bouquets are gorgeous! I think you made the right decision. :thumbsup2

The hydrangea bouquets are gorgeous!

thanks heidi - i thought they were much better than the rose wands!

First off - I CANNOT BELIEVE WE'RE SO CLOSE!! :scared1:

Ahh. Ok.. now that I've got that out of my system! :rotfl:The bouquets are gorgeous! I think you made the right decision. :thumbsup2

I am sooo freaking out about how close we are!! I still have a million things to do. I am traveling for work again this week, but am trying to write our ceremony from my hotel room at night! :rolleyes1
And thanks for the input on bouquets - Elizabeth M from floral sent me that pic and i fell in love with them!

:goodvibesSounds like you have stuff really comng together Jen!! I love love love all the BM dresses together, they look amazing!!! So perfect for yout colors/theme. And the favors are so cute!:cutie:

I love those colors!! And the hydrangea bouquets are amazing.

Thank you so much - I am really pleased with the way its coming out!

:goodvibesSounds like you have stuff really comng together Jen!! I love love love all the BM dresses together, they look amazing!!! So perfect for yout colors/theme. And the favors are so cute!:cutie:

Thanks Sam! Little by little it is getting there - of course only 50 days left :scared1:
I saw you were getting nervous about being less than 6 months - just wait till its 6 weeks!! ;)

Thanks Sam! Little by little it is getting there - of course only 50 days left :scared1:
I saw you were getting nervous about being less than 6 months - just wait till its 6 weeks!! ;)

haha I cant imagine! But you seem to have all the big stuff together so I am so confident that your big day will be smooth sailing:goodvibes

YAY!!! Our window clings are done, and so are the table names/cards!

Window Cling - this will go in everyone's welcome bag. We have like 20 something rooms at Coronado Springs, so this will let everyone know what room has wedding guets!

window_cling.jpg

And table cards - in a 5x7 frame - all characters from The Little Mermaid

IMG_0158.jpg

I was just going to ask the same thing lol! And how about the table names, did you just print them and mount them?

They look awesome Jen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter