Japan Vlog

Haley R

With all the strength of a raging fire
Dh is putting together our videos and pictures to make vlogs of our trip. We've never done anything like this before so it's kind of fun to look back and watch parts of our trip! I thought I'd share it on here in case anyone is interested in watching the videos.

Here's the link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC007X6kCgzr0NdSErd0Q5Tg?view_as=subscriber

Travel Day Vlog
Day 1: Harajuku and Shibuya
Day 2: Meiji Jingu, Asakusa, Edo Tokyo Museum, and Akihabara
Day 3: Pokémon Cafe and Tokyo Dome
Day 4: Ghibli Museum and teamLab Borderless
Day 5: Hakone Circle Route and Open Air Museum

Last edited:

wongck

24hrs flying to get to DLR and WE MADE IT !!!
Nice. Thanks for sharing. Nice business class, but that Japanese fish dish doesn't look too appetizing :magnify: ( at least for me).
I hope you don't mind me saying, but the narration, would be better if it is louder. I keep turning up the volume & down when the music kicks in.

• Haley R

Nice. Thanks for sharing. Nice business class, but that Japanese fish dish doesn't look too appetizing :magnify: ( at least for me).
    I hope you don't mind me saying, but the narration, would be better if it is louder. I keep turning up the volume & down when the music kicks in.
    That was dh’s meal. He had the Japanese meal but I ordered the western meal. I had a steak that was really good.

I’ll mention that to Dh about the volume leveling and see if he can fix it.

Haley R

Day 1: Harajuku and Shibuya

Last edited:

Haley R

Day 2: Meiji Jingu, Asakusa, Edo Tokyo Museum, and Akihabara

Last edited:
  • indoshakespeare

Reach out and find your Happily Ever After
    Haha wow really? Out of those four places I liked the museum the best.
    I like the traditional part of Japan like shrines and temples more than the trendy part although Akihabara is an exception because it's geeky

Haley R

I like the traditional part of Japan like shrines and temples more than the trendy part although Akihabara is an exception because it's geeky
    I like the temples and shrines, especially if I get to hike to them. I think I like the pop culture type stuff more though. I loved the Pokémon cafe, digital art museum, and the baseball game we went to.

• wongck

24hrs flying to get to DLR and WE MADE IT !!!
    Thanks for the sharing the video.
    So I removed Akihabara from my itinerary like 2 weeks back because I reckon the family is not really in to anime, games characters and maids, none of us play Pokemon anyway, so we will probably be lost there.
    Wow Asakusa looks crowded, did you guys go on a weekend ?

Haley R

Thanks for the sharing the video.
    So I removed Akihabara from my itinerary like 2 weeks back because I reckon the family is not really in to anime, games characters and maids, none of us play Pokemon anyway, so we will probably be lost there.
    Wow Asakusa looks crowded, did you guys go on a weekend ?
    I don't think I would go back to Akihabara. We liked the Shibuya area a lot more (we aren't into anime or manga either).

That was a Wednesday so pretty busy for mid-week.

Haley R

Geez sorry this took so long. We’ve been sooo busy lately but here’s our next vlog!

AngelDisney

Dream a Disney Dream 0[;)
    Geez sorry this took so long. We’ve been sooo busy lately but here’s our next vlog!

Thanks for sharing your Vlog! It brings back fond memories! I love the Pokémon cafe. We didn’t get to see Pikachu. We met Eevee which was as adorable!

85AD93B8-CAEC-4331-AC7D-52EA69634749.jpeg

Haley R

Day 4: Ghibli Museum and teamLab Borderless in Odaiba

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM