Japan Vlog

Nice. Thanks for sharing. Nice business class, but that Japanese fish dish doesn't look too appetizing :magnify: ( at least for me).
I hope you don't mind me saying, but the narration, would be better if it is louder. I keep turning up the volume & down when the music kicks in.

Nice. Thanks for sharing. Nice business class, but that Japanese fish dish doesn't look too appetizing :magnify: ( at least for me).
I hope you don't mind me saying, but the narration, would be better if it is louder. I keep turning up the volume & down when the music kicks in.
That was dh’s meal. He had the Japanese meal but I ordered the western meal. I had a steak that was really good.

I’ll mention that to Dh about the volume leveling and see if he can fix it.

Day 2: Meiji Jingu, Asakusa, Edo Tokyo Museum, and Akihabara

Last edited:

Haha wow really? Out of those four places I liked the museum the best.

I like the traditional part of Japan like shrines and temples more than the trendy part although Akihabara is an exception because it's geeky

I like the traditional part of Japan like shrines and temples more than the trendy part although Akihabara is an exception because it's geeky
I like the temples and shrines, especially if I get to hike to them. I think I like the pop culture type stuff more though. I loved the Pokémon cafe, digital art museum, and the baseball game we went to.

Thanks for the sharing the video.
So I removed Akihabara from my itinerary like 2 weeks back because I reckon the family is not really in to anime, games characters and maids, none of us play Pokemon anyway, so we will probably be lost there.
Wow Asakusa looks crowded, did you guys go on a weekend ?

Thanks for the sharing the video.
So I removed Akihabara from my itinerary like 2 weeks back because I reckon the family is not really in to anime, games characters and maids, none of us play Pokemon anyway, so we will probably be lost there.
Wow Asakusa looks crowded, did you guys go on a weekend ?
I don't think I would go back to Akihabara. We liked the Shibuya area a lot more (we aren't into anime or manga either).

That was a Wednesday so pretty busy for mid-week.

Geez sorry this took so long. We’ve been sooo busy lately but here’s our next vlog!

Day 3: Pokémon Cafe and Tokyo Dome

Geez sorry this took so long. We’ve been sooo busy lately but here’s our next vlog!

Day 3: Pokémon Cafe and Tokyo Dome
Thanks for sharing your Vlog! It brings back fond memories! I love the Pokémon cafe. We didn’t get to see Pikachu. We met Eevee which was as adorable!

85AD93B8-CAEC-4331-AC7D-52EA69634749.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!