January Exercise Challenge - First Things First!

Updated thru this post. Sorry for missing you the first time around, mrsdrake625, but I got you now.

I had a good run this morning (38 min) then walked the dog and stretched for another 30 min.

138/1200

60 minutes exercises today. Inside! Freezing and icy outside, about 8 inches of snow yesterday.
60/1250 so far

Adding 30 minutes of circuit training and 32 run/walking on the dreadmill :)

115/900

Got in an hour on Friday and an hour and 20 yesterday! To add 140 to my total!

200/800

255/2000

80 minutes of slogging through the melting ice and not-yet-melting ice on the roads at a blistering 18.5 minute mile pace. With YaxTrax on.

15 minutes of circuits and 42 walking on the treadmill.

Stay warm everyone :)

Total=172/900

292/2200 Thanks!

40 min on the elliptical and 32 min (3 miles) on the indoor track.

40 min run tonight and it actually felt pretty good! Hope tomorrow's long run is as successful! Also hoping to get DH to work out at least twice this week.

110/1500

Hey Everyone! :wave: Can I join in? I know tomorrow is the 6th, but better late than never right?

Lauren
Goal: 2200

I'm excited! :thumbsup2

Walk Away the Pounds DVD..42 minutes!

241/1500

95/700. Yay elliptical!
I am super impressed with you ladies, trying to make activity happen 4-5 days a week is tough. I don't know if I will ever get to those 1K+ goals!

120/1000

I've been doing Couch 25k. Going to a Zumba class tonight, too! I'll update later!

Friday: 25 min circuit training
Today: 30 min running

Total:

230/2400

I was supposed to have a lot more by now, but there've been a series of unfortunate events. Oh well! More to work for later.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter