January Disney Trip HELP!!!!

DisneyDino25

Earning My Ears
Hello All,

I went on a trip last jan to wdw and I LOVED IT!! the weather was perfect, the crowd was low and the times were GOOD!!! i plan on doing it again, the same dates........Jan 4th-12th

I wanna start paying it off in advance but it wont let me book online if I call can I put the 200$ deposit down and pay it off? will I bea ble ot pay it online too?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

I LOVE DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!

We are going the same time I believe you can call to book but the 2009but the rates arent out yet. I guessing they adjust that when they come out. I was thinking about calling tonight. Im glad to hear its a good time to go we usually go in Nov. Hope its warm enough to get a swim in though.

If you are looking to book a package you will have to wait until the 2009 packages come out which will probalby be August. You can book a room only reservation based on 2008 peak season rates but you have to call Disney directly. You cannot book online for 2009.

Your deposit will be equal to 1 nights stay. I believe if you want a package, you will not be able to convert your room only reservation and bring the money with you. I think they will credit you back what you have paid and then charge you the $200 for the deposit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter