JANUARY 2023! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am cancelling the following:

1/25 - 10:50AM- Kona Cafe for 4. (CANCELED at 2:45PM on 12/30)
1/29 - 1:10PM- Beaches and Cream for 4. (CANCELED at 10:25AM on 12/29)

I am not replacing the 1/25 breakfast with anything, so I can hold on to coordinate a drop if anyone is interested. I will likely be replacing the 1/29 lunch in the near future, so I'm willing to hang on to a little longer.

Last edited:
I will be *gasp* cancelling Savor the Savanna for 1/26 @ 3:15pm - party of 4.

Sad to do it, but the elders in my party are concerned they won't be able to handle the rough safari ride 😿

I will cancel today 1/1/23 at 5pm EST.

Update: Cancelled

Last edited:
Also at 5pm will be cancelling our dinner plans for that day - removing STS is making me shift everything around!

Sanaa 1/26 @ 8:00pm - party of 4

Last edited:
We had to move our trip back so I’ll be canceling the following:
Fri 1/13 beaches and cream at 4:20 for 5
Sat 1/14 Ohana at 10:35 for 5
Sun 1/15 Space 200 @ 4:15 for 5

Please message me to coordinate.

I very excitedly snagged Crystal2732's reservation above, only to be told by my DH in no uncertain terms that he would not tolerate eating a sit-down breakfast during prime ETPE ride time. Sigh. So I will again be cancelling this reservation - will do so at 12:30 EST.

Cinderella's Royal Table for 4 @ 8:30am on Tues Jan 24

Last edited:
Got several Storybook dining for MLK weekend (13-16) for 2-4 people that I won't need as plans get solidified, PM if interested

I will be cancelling 6 ppl Artist Point January 26 at 8:40PM. Keep trying for something earlier but unlikely and will be too late for us.

Just canceled a 3:20 late lunch at Homecomin’ for 5 people on 1/13/23 if anyone can use it!

I will be cancelling our character breakfast for 3 at 11:30am at Topolino's on 01/23. PM me if you want to coordinate.

At 1:00PM EST today I will be canceling:

Dinner for 4 at 'Ohana on Tuesday January 24th at 8:10PM

ETA: Canceled at 1:00PM EST

Last edited:
Cancelling at noon EST today:
Space 220 Lounge for 2 people 1/31 (5:30pm)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!