January 2013 Discounts

I am planning a trip with my husbands family. A goup of 13 adults and 1 child any discount would be wonderful.

DH and I are going this Sept., I love FD, has a bounce back found in the room in Sept. ever gone into the next year?

I'm looking for room only discounts or AP rates for Jan 9th - 17th. I used the AP discount this past Jan and stayed at BWI. Hoping for the same in 2013!

Do you remember how much the AP discount was for this past January?

I'm going January 3rd and hoping for a room only or AP discount as well!

We're hoping to go in Jan, too, and keeping our eyes open to see when discounts come out. Hoping for the best, and by the way good luck, in advance, to marathoners.:goodvibes

Count me in too! :cool1:

We're going next week but our Disney stay is only 4 days. Hoping for a little longer visit next Jan or early Feb.

We are planning on going Dec 31-Jan 8 most likely. Booked at CR Club for 31 and 1st. Then wanting to move to BLT or possibly 2 rooms at Poly club. Or maybe just 2 rooms at Poly in general....don't t hink the BLT 2 bdrm villas ever get discounted......

Gonna start following this thread. We are planning to go sometime in January though haven't narrowed the dates down yet - my parents, DH, DD (5) and I and we want to stay at POFQ. Hoping to get the details ironed out by the end of May. Would LOVE to have free dining.

January 4th - 12th here!

Either the entire family is going (in which case we'll stay off-site) or it's just myself and my two daughters (in which case we'll stay on-site .. probably at Port Orleans Riverside).

Looking for either a room discount or free dining!

We don't have exact dates yet, but are hoping to go this January. Past trips have been in January and I love it! REALLY hoping for free dining!

We are taking our adult kids with their spouses and our first grandbaby January 5-12. We've never been able to use FD. Do they usually offer it in January and how does that affect the price of the Value Resort Rooms? Thanks for any input. I am definitely going to subscribe :thumbsup2!

Another marathon weekend, staying Jan 10-14. We are hoping to stay on-site but are looking for a room discount or free dining to help us pull the trigger.

Is there something I can do to get a discount?

I'm hoping to be there this upcoming January as well!

Really hoping that it's warmer than it was when I visited in January 2010!

DH and I were talking about a possible trip in January 2013, it all depends. We are presently doing IF treatments again through the end of this year. If we are successful, no trip. If we are unsuccessful we will want a week in WDW to get all happied up again before we go ahead with adoption. If it does work, we'll push the trip at least a year and go with the entire family. I'd rather a baby vs. WDW in this case, but we'll watch for deals regardless.

Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter