JANUARY 2012 Check In! Let's Start Planning!

Massive Internet outage here all day! I wanted to hop on my phone to wish everyone who is leaving tomorrow a safe and wonderful trip!

Still no Internet! I'm having major DIS withdraw! 94Bruin and challa have fun tomorrow! safe journey!

Let's try this again.....

:cool1: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :cool1: Have a wonderful trip, grumpyskirtgirl, Katink, 94bruin, and challada!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cool1: :banana: :dance3: :banana: :cool1:

Picking up the rental today then driving out first thing tomorrow morning!!!:banana::cool1: Magical wishes to those leaving today! See you there!!

:cheer2: :dance3: :dancer: :teleport: Boy, we are half way through the month already! Time is flying! Wishing everyone leaving tomorrow a safe journey and a magical vacation! Enjoy starshine514, disneydreamer74, and CrystalS! :teleport::dancer::dance3::cheer2:

2 weeks from today we arrive at DLR! Sooooo excited. We haven't been since September 2010!

If anyone is interested, Costco.com has some fantastic deals on rental cars. For our 4 day trip an intermediate suv is only $74.00. Total price.

We booked our hotel (staying at BWPPI for the first time) and parkhoppers with them too, since it was the same price as doing it individually, plus we got the pin and lanyards, character meals, $20 gift card, and preferred seating booklet.

:grouphug: :love: :woohoo: So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye.....

Well, it our turn! We leave in the early am for DISNEYLAND!!! party::dancer:party:

We have a bunch of Jan. DISers leaving tomorrow as well....disneyobsessed80, twinslovedisney, and SilentFeline! See you there!

Several other DISers will start their trips this week. myxdvz, DizMe, magicmaker1, and mamamouseketeer leave on the 18th! And aymekae, and Disneydreamsdancer leave on the 20th! Have a great time everyone!

I hope you all plan to wear your LMGH, I will be on the lookout for fellow DISers! I'll have my LMGH with my username, Halloweenqueen printed on the badge. Please stop and say hello if you see me!

My daughter and I at Minnies...wet, but happy!

disneyDec1.jpg

and my kids during our September trip last year...

disneylandSept2011073.jpg

Have a great week everyone!

:cool1::dance3::banana::cool1: :dance3: :banana: :cool1: :dance3: :banana: :cool1:

10 more days for us. We leave for DL on Jan. 26. This will be our first trip to DL. Have been to WDW many times. Have never been to California either. Getting excited about this trip!! Staying at the Disneyland Hotel.

10 more days for us. We leave for DL on Jan. 26. This will be our first trip to DL. Have been to WDW many times. Have never been to California either. Getting excited about this trip!! Staying at the Disneyland Hotel.

We leave on the same day. I can not wait!!! :banana:

Hope you have a wonderful trip!!

Where are you staying?

Have you been to DL before? If so, any tips or suggestions that you could give me?

Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful trip as well!

We are staying at the BWPPI.

We go to DL yearly. Have fun! Dont over plan. Make sure you grab fastpasses and use them. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter