January 2011!!

We'll be at POP at the same time! I'm really hoping for warm weather too.. Hope you have an awesome trip! :wizard:

Arriving 10th and staying at the Pop Century. Girlfriend and I's trip and it's definitely going to be fun.
Hoping the weather will be nice as well! Anything better than the snow in Boston that time of the month.

In EXACTLY one week we'll be in WDW watching FANTASMIC, my favourite show/attraction/any type of entertainment ever!! Wowowowow I'm so happy and excited I could cry (and I almost do every time I think about it)!! :wizard:

Everest will be the first thing we hit on the 9th, but after we land on the 8th we are heading to DTD for lunch at the Earl of Sandwich!!

The girlfriend and I are heading to T-Rex once we land and head to DownTown Disney on the 10th. But Yeah I think Everest will be the first thing I ride since I haven't been on it. Or even Cali River Rapids.

We'll be at POP at the same time! I'm really hoping for warm weather too.. Hope you have an awesome trip! :wizard:

Oh wow awesome! Hope you and your party have a good trip also! I've been checking the weather and it looks like mid 70's with lows of 50's. Really amazing weather and no chance of rain, which is always good.

8 days till leaving day, 11 days till we check in at the CBR... I'm so, so ready. Soooo ready. We're having our first dinner at 'Ohana, and our first park day will be at Epcot. We are currently bickering over whether we ride Soarin', Spaceship Earth, or Test Track first. I'll let you all know how it works out -- I'm sure you wanna know... :rolleyes1

We leave in 21 days! We've never been in January before. I know we'll miss the holiday activities (and the Illuminations Holiday Kiss Goodnight) but we're thinking we'll be able to immerse in more traditional Dinsey experiences this time.

Can't wait!

14 more days to go!!!! :cool1:

Since the weather is looking great I tried on a few pairs of my shorts to make sure that they still fit. Really haven't worn them in about 2 years. Outside of a few days we didn't have an overly warm summer this year and the summer prior I was VERY pregnant with my youngest son! Thankfully they still, so after a few hours of work today I'll be heading home to start packing! Everyone thinks I'm nuts packing 2 weeks early, but with 3 kids under 5 and the oldest being Autistic I probably should have started last month!

Hi January 2011 Trip Folks!

I am leaving for Disney World from Michihan on January 19 until the 25th. I am a public school dance teacher and I'll be bringing along 39 of my dancers who are participating in Disney's Magic Music Day Program. This will be our 6th Disney Performance. It is so much fun. Many of the dancers have family coming and all of my best friends are chaperones.

If any of you are in downtown Disney on Sunday January 23rd my kids will perform on the Waterfront stage in the early evening I suspect. We will get a definite time of show next week and I'll post it then.

My dancers are performing a 25 minute set of up beat lyrical, jazz, tap, and hip hop pieces. The set of dances is all themed around "Dreaming Big and Working Hard." It's all very Disney inspired. Last time we performed we gathered such a crowd that it was standing room only, several deep.

Please come if you are in the World!

I'm so happy the weather's supposed to be good, I really hope they're right!! :wizard:

Hope you'll both have an amazing time and that you'll enjoy the "new" rides :goodvibes

The girlfriend and I are heading to T-Rex once we land and head to DownTown Disney on the 10th. But Yeah I think Everest will be the first thing I ride since I haven't been on it. Or even Cali River Rapids.

Oh wow awesome! Hope you and your party have a good trip also! I've been checking the weather and it looks like mid 70's with lows of 50's. Really amazing weather and no chance of rain, which is always good.

If any of you are in downtown Disney on Sunday January 23rd my kids will perform on the Waterfront stage in the early evening I suspect. We will get a definite time of show next week and I'll post it then.

My dancers are performing a 25 minute set of up beat lyrical, jazz, tap, and hip hop pieces. The set of dances is all themed around "Dreaming Big and Working Hard." It's all very Disney inspired. Last time we performed we gathered such a crowd that it was standing room only, several deep.

Sounds really neat!! We will be arriving on the 23rd, and don't plan on going to the parks that day. We are going to be in DTD for a better part of the day probably. So I hope we can see their performance!! I'm going to write down the time when you post it so that I won't forget it.

I am leaving for Disney World from Michihan on January 19 until the 25th. I am a public school dance teacher and I'll be bringing along 39 of my dancers who are participating in Disney's Magic Music Day Program. This will be our 6th Disney Performance. It is so much fun. Many of the dancers have family coming and all of my best friends are chaperones.

That's sounds great! We will be staying at SSR so I suspect we'll spend a lot of time at DTD! Maybe we'll catch their performance! :goodvibes

I am so ready to get going. My guest room is a mess with my luggage and clothing for the trip. This time next week, I'll be stepping foot on the Disney Magic for my first Disney Cruise!!!! Then, it is back to POP to hit the parks. YAY :banana::yay::woohoo:

Two more days for us! Today and tomorrow. Then Monday we are on our way! Weather is looking good and hopefully the crowds will be low. This is a big celebration trip for the family since I just had my first cancer free check up two days before Christmas! Last trip we were all wrapped up in treatment options, etc and I was feeling lousy. So really looking forward to this one!

For all people staying at the POP Century anywhere from the 10th - 14th my girlfriend and I are staying and will have our disboards names on our door just incase any of you take a stroll through the complex and see the door you can write a little note for us! 8 days to go and I really think I'm going to start packing tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter